MIdwest Rails and accuracy?

Ive heard mixed reports on this. some say no problem some say groups open way up. 

I asked the store about this that i have my draco layawayed at after he suggested it. He said that It sometimes happens on the full sized ones but the pap and draco type short barrels are stiffer and have good results.

Wondering if I'm gtg with one or if it would turn a handy carbine into a bullet hose?

Do you mean the m.i. scope rail attachment that locks onto the receiver or the m.i quad rail? In either case, i have both. For the scope rail, you'll want to adjust the tension on the bolt so that it locks down really tight. Once i figured that out i had no problems with my zero or removing and reinstalling it. As for the m.i. quad rail, just make sure you get it as level as possible and use blue locktite on every single screw. I have one of those on my m92 pistol w/red dot and i have no problems hitting a 6in steel plate @100 rested with 'boring regularity' as another forum member once said. Lol. Also, a 12g bore brush is perfect for cleaning the gas tube because removing the quad rail is not something you're going to want to do often (or ever lol).

Hope this helps,

L