That is going to everyone I know.

I was just making that same argument last week. Exactly the same. The peaceful majority is IRRELEVANT until they stand against the violent minority.

• Like 5

That was bad as fuck... I have rarely seen a total beat down issued that harshly in debate.

What does disappoint me, though it appears that the panel was there to discuss something else entirely, is that she didn't actually answer the question about how to win an ideological war. I believe the answer is simple: you fight a real war and make the costs too high for the enemy to continue fighting it.

• Like 2

You win an ideolgical war by killing those whose ideology requires them to attack you.

Sooner or later the ideology loses its attraction.

This works every time but you have to follow through. You have to keep killing them until they surrender unconditionally.

• Like 2

You win an ideolgical war by killing those whose ideology requires them to attack you.

This works every time but you have to follow through. You have to keep killing them until they surrender unconditionally.

And when you beat them into submission, you dont just walk away, you stand there with your club in case they want to go again.

• Like 3

The point I was making is that you have to break the citizens, not the "military" to kill the ideology. That's what it took to beat Japan. We fought a real war.

The only way to win a psychological war is thru saturation bombing. This aversion to 'collateral damage' works against us. When bombing fanatics one should destroy everyone and everything in a 500' radius. Otherwise  you leave their support network of people and material untouched. Support for an armed terrorist is anyone or thing in range of an AK or S A-7. To eliminate the threat, we need to make it too dangerous to even be NEAR these people for anyone to give even grudging support.

What is best in life?

"Crush your enemys, drive them before you, and hear the lamintations of their women".super_man.gif

Quote from Conan the Barbarian

or just kill off the bucks and breed the rest out of existence

as long as they exists as a people / religion they'll be fighting each other and everyone else on the planet

post-26137-0-04520900-1404398422.jpg

And when you beat them into submission, you dont just walk away, you stand there with your club in case they want to go again.

The 21st century version of the crusades is just beginning. Islamists cannot quit because their ideology is Jihad, conquering the infidel which means anyone who is not a follower of Islam must be subdued.

• Like 1

Fuck yeah Jiim.