Interesting AK switchblade/bayonet

• 3 weeks later...

Oh that's really cool! Is it knife sharp or bayonet sharp? Looks knife sharp?

Yep, it's knife sharp. Couldn't find any currently on the market. Friend of mine picked it up when he was in Prague.

I have seen these and always wondered how sturdy they were. (I know I'm gonna catch crap for this, but here goes) Would it hold up in a fight affixed onto a gun? I know that many would only buy it for a novelty, but I was just curious. If it is built well, I wouldn't mind owning a few.

I have seen these and always wondered how sturdy they were. (I know I'm gonna catch crap for this, but here goes) Would it hold up in a fight affixed onto a gun? I know that many would only buy it for a novelty, but I was just curious. If it is built well, I wouldn't mind owning a few.

They are quite hefty and solidly built. Bet it would hold up well.

I have seen them with and without the hole in the top of the blade. Don't know if that's just following in the footsteps of the wire cutting theme or if it has another use. I have yet to see a black one. I imagine they would sell twice as many if they did. The scabbard looks really slick too.

I have seen them with and without the hole in the top of the blade. Don't know if that's just following in the footsteps of the wire cutting theme or if it has another use. I have yet to see a black one. I imagine they would sell twice as many if they did. The scabbard looks really slick too.

Yeah, not sure about the hole in the blade.

• 4 months later...