• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ho Lee chit! My wife just agreed to let me get one as a parts kit! That way, she says it'll be more of a hobby and less of "just another gun"!!! Oh and i had to agree that i wouldnt stockpile near as

I'm more interested in buying ammo right now while it is plentiful. Even though there are some good deals on guns right now. Dem bullets is the gold. I see a time in the not so distant future where a

I'm willing  to bet that Captain Hero and LuPiN8oR old ladies have this stick family decal on their cars

Posted Images

I suggest grabbing some Golden Tiger. SGA still has it and they haven't raised the price.

Was surprised this morning when I checked SGA and the GT was still available with no price increase.

The way SGA does it they usually have more than their site says. If it says 20 cases today it may say 50 cases tomorrow.

What I would do if I was them is put away a pallet or two of the GT. Just sell what's listed on the site for now.

Then a couple of months down the road list another 50 cases at a higher price.

I know some of you will lose your minds at the suggestion but business is business.

When a business buys a product for resale they hope to make a profit. If there is a bigger profit to be made by holding and selling later then why give away the extra profit? So some guy can buy 10 cases today and hold it in his garage and resell it later for more?

I'd rather SGA make the money.

And believe me, they've made a lot of money off me.

I suggest grabbing some Golden Tiger. SGA still has it and they haven't raised the price.

Was surprised this morning when I checked SGA and the GT was still available with no price increase.

It is suprisingly slow leaving the shelves. I think everyone is tuckered out from all the previous panic buys.

But Id have to agree with others. If you have the cash Id buy it now. No panic about it. There wont be any for some time from the looks of things. And thats fact.

And believe me, they've made a lot of money off me.

You and me both saigus. Im on the fence about procuring another case of steel case or buying SGA's red army brass/boxer ammo to begin attempting to reload with. What would you do at this juncture?

I'm fully committed to steel case x39 personally.

But it is worth mentioning that the RAS is made in the Ukraine and that source may disappear too, but not yet.

I thought red army standard was Romanian! Gahhhh!!!

Eta: apparently RAS is made in a couple places--Ukraine, Bosnia, and Romania mainly. I just hope that other countries (or maybe even the usa) will step in to fill that void.

Edited by LuPiN8oR

The brass stuff comes from Ukraine Bosnia.  Steel from Ukraine and the others you mentioned.  Oops, misread the info.  There is some copper jacket stuff made in Ukraine but it is steel case.  The brass IS made in Bosnia.

Maybe this airliner shoot down will turn world opinion against Putin enough to stop the invasion. If not then there isn't much hope for an independent Ukraine.

Edited by Darth Saigus

Earlier today SGA showed 70+ cases of GT in stock.  Now shows 28 cases.  This is what I was expecting when word got around that GT was Russian.

Whether or not that's all they have is unknown.  They often have more than what they show.

I ordered a case this morning.  Probably would have ordered more but I have already bought 3 cases of ammo this month and an NPAP. 

EDIT:  Now 14 cases. 

EDIT 2: Now 5 cases

EDIT 3: 0 cases.  They still have 12 half cases.

Edited by Darth Saigus

Earlier today SGA showed 70+ cases of GT in stock.  Now shows 28 cases.  This is what I was expecting when word got around that GT was Russian.

Whether or not that's all they have is unknown.  They often have more than what they show.

I ordered a case this morning.  Probably would have ordered more but I have already bought 3 cases of ammo this month and an NPAP. 

EDIT:  Now 14 cases. 

EDIT 2: Now 5 cases

EDIT 3: 0 cases.  They still have 12 half cases.

And now theres 120.

And now theres 120.

Great news Brothers and Sisters!  You can still get a case or two.  big_smile.gif

But it's now 59 and we don't know how many cases they really have, and at the rate they're selling you don't have a lot of time to waste.

Edited by Darth Saigus

I ordered a replacement bolt for my saiga, im holding off on more steel case ammo for the time being though.. if i weren't already preparing to start reloading (and desperately trying to start an ar build, among a couple other things), i would be stackin it to the rafters lol. Why does the poop always hit the fan and fuckin spray all over the place!?!

Wonder how many cases we all will burn through ordering. Wonder how long these stupid sanctions will last. At the rate I shoot, I should be good for a term or two. Glad it's not out yet. They must have planned for these types of cinereous.

Wonder how many cases we all will burn through ordering. Wonder how long these stupid sanctions will last. At the rate I shoot, I should be good for a term or two. Glad it's not out yet. They must have planned for these types of cinereous.

Sadly, there are very few EOs that have ever been overturned. I dont even want to think about it. But the outlook for Russian imports is very grim once its stamped and written.....

Looks like SGA has finally run out of GT. We'll see if they ever get any more.

edeted four speling

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 1

The 'guide' had some for 500 rounds 124gr for $128 (with free shipping).. looks laquered with red rimmed casing..

Was going to go with SG and the GT ammo, but guide was less by $8..

I am grabbing up a Saiga 762x39 tomorrow (hopefully).. The current Yugo UF is cool.. but I miss my Saiga's..

Well I was just clicking around at Atlantic and they're out of the NPAPs and WASRs and M10s, etc.  I didn't check everything but looks like all the lower priced variants are gone. 

They'll be back, unless the emperor decides to ban those too.

But I'm glad I snagged an NPAP UF before the ban (just had a feeling about it).

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • 1 month later...

I got lucky today.  2K Golden Tiger off the local bulletin board for $150, and he tossed in 10 AK mags.  Dope got busted for DUI, and had to pay out he ass.

If you get the propane genny, get one with the NatGas jets as well.  In some areas, the NatGas pumps have Natgas backups.

I'm on a well, and have a 12V pump as backup.  Coupled it with a "lawn mower genset".

• Like 1