Sale on MKA 1919 Mags

The under $10 ones are gone but do a search and they have a bunch yet for under $11.  They also have SGM S-12 12 round mags on clearance.  Combine these two with a Firebird F-15 you can put together a 15rd for about the price of 10rd factory mags.

I got 10 magazines in.  Two are the older style and have a groove in the follower.  The remaining 8 are the new style flat follower.

Checked Firebird Precision's website for the 15 rd coupler and could not find it.  E-mailed them and so far have not heard back.

Bill

Edited by Flatland Shooter

I got 10 magazines in.  Two are the older style and have a groove in the follower.  The remaining 8 are the new style flat follower.

Checked Firebird Precision's website for the 15 rd coupler and could not find it.  E-mailed them and so far have not heard back.

Bill

http://www.3gunusa.com/shotgun-parts/shotgun-magazines-cat/mka-f-15-magazine-adaptor.html

I'm not where I can take photos of the magazines, but it easy to tell the difference.  Its all in the follower.

If the top of the follower is flat, its the newer style.

If the top has a shallow rounded groove for the 1st shell into the magazine to sit in, its the older style.

Both run well in my gun.   A while back it was posted that the older style allowed the 15 rd into the magazine for those of us that built the higher capacity magazine (MKA 1919 5 rounder + Saiga 12 rounder coupled with a Firebird Precision FP-15 coupler).  Work arounds were developed and with a little work, even the new style follower will allow 15 rds in the gun.

Bill