This is fairly worthless info without a link, video, article, or something...

let me Google that for you copy and paste can be difficult

Thats pretty funny!

Sorry for no link

I dont really post links,  I made a comment but I expect people to study for themselves

My expectation is that if someone wants to google a topic, they'll just go ahead and do that and not start a 0 information thread on a message board.

Thats pretty funny!

Sorry for no link

I dont really post links,  I made a comment but I expect people to study for themselves

My expectation is that if someone wants to google a topic, they'll just go ahead and do that and not start a 0 information thread on a message board.

Thats pretty funny!

Sorry for no link

The comment was the information/an opinion

There are many places to get info, mine did not come from a link or news story.

My info came from a shooting buddy on the ground in Israel right this minute.

I cant hook you up...with a link to him

http://aclj.org/israel/jay-sekulow-israel-under-attack-brink-war

"This from Egypt's President Morsi: Israel's action to defend itself, he said, is "unacceptable." Morsi, who is backing the Palestinians, is now asking the United Nations for a special meeting to consider what he calls Israeli "aggression" against Gaza. The Muslim Brotherhood, a terrorist group which is at the helm of Egypt's new government, condemned Israel and said Egypt "will not allow the Palestinians to be subjected to Israeli aggression as in the past." Hamas, which has vowed to destroy Israel, is now threatening retaliation against Israel after the top Hamas official was eliminated."

Can you believe these assholes? Attack someone and claim to be a "victim". What a pile of pig shit.

• Like 1

http://aclj.org/israel/jay-sekulow-israel-under-attack-brink-war

"This from Egypt's President Morsi: Israel's action to defend itself, he said, is "unacceptable." Morsi, who is backing the Palestinians, is now asking the United Nations for a special meeting to consider what he calls Israeli "aggression" against Gaza. The Muslim Brotherhood, a terrorist group which is at the helm of Egypt's new government, condemned Israel and said Egypt "will not allow the Palestinians to be subjected to Israeli aggression as in the past." Hamas, which has vowed to destroy Israel, is now threatening retaliation against Israel after the top Hamas official was eliminated."

Can you believe these assholes? Attack someone and claim to be a "victim". What a pile of pig shit.

They have done this for years and years and get away with it.

I would squash them once and for all

Thats pretty funny!

Sorry for no link

Thats pretty funny!

Sorry for no link

The comment was the information/an opinion

There are many places to get info, mine did not come from a link or news story.

My info came from a shooting buddy on the ground in Israel right this minute.

I cant hook you up...with a link to him

My comment was more directed toward wasr, sorry for quoting you.

like he said its LIVE not a lot of links at this time .............its now 150 rockets!

That would have also been good to know. Whatever. "LMGTY" is basically the asshole answer for just about any question.

Newest info

150 targets hit

5 Senior Hamas officials (dirt naped)

90 rocket launchers smoke and holes

18 weapons manufacturing installations

Muhammad  Shaban a top hamas guy ate an Israeli missle in his car

MAN I just love it when a plan comes together victory.gif

Can't wait till God gets out the napalm!

Amos 1:6-7   "Thus says the Lord, "For three transgressions of Gaza and for four I will not revoke it's punishment, because they deported an entire population to deliver it up to Edom.  So I will send fire upon the wall of Gaza, and it will consume her citadels."

Napalm is what is needed to clean out all the tunnels Hamass has dug.

we spend too much time trying to avoid collateral damage

to Israel any dead towel head is a plus

they've been doing this from day one

so we should be learning something from them on dealing with the peace loving muslims.

• Like 2

Hello

Keep kidnapping their kids and poking em' with missles and Israel will launch a couple "glassifiers" their way.....

Eventually the only solution to the inbred muzzy dinosaurs.

With all due respect, of course...

-Guido in Houston

• Like 2

This is the kind of shit that happens when you run away from evil....It gets worse!

Israel does everything to try to avoid collateral damage to the "civilians" of Gaza, when those same civilians voted 85% in favor of Hamass.  Time to let those civilians pay for their mistake!  A good general bombing of Gaza City is what is really needed! 

• Like 2