Nemo, you should be ashamed.  'Pro robot dinosaur' articles are a clear threat to national security and put everyones life at risk.

That animatronic prop was still functioning and ready to go.  

What if it becomes sentient?  Then it will be a real dinosaur, and we will be fucked.

Leave it to spielberg to create this danger, then not kill it.  

I'll bet he changes his tune on gun rights when those dinosaurs escape!!!  

Blood thirsty robot fucking dinosaurs!!!!

grimace.gif

Edited by Boomsick42

The sad thing is that the anti hunting idiots think hunting is inhumane. What they fail to see is how predators in nature take out their prey. I would much rather be shot were I an animal...

Edited by jwulf

I've known a number of people that did not know the difference between a rhinoceros and a triceratops.. They seem to be easy for room temp IQs to get mixed up.

Someone asked me why I killed animals for meat.. I told them we tried to skip the killing part a few times but the deer just kept kicking and squirming too much.

• Like 9

I always like when the people commenting say "Yes I eat meat, but I get mine from a store like a civilized person does."  Well I suppose they have never seen the factories where most grocery store meat comes out of, far less "civilized" than a man hunting and killing his own food is.

Edited by VR6Shooter

You guys won't believe this!  (maybe you will!)

http://www.starpulse.com/news/Kevin_Blair/2014/07/11/steven_spielberg_slammed_online_for_ki

These people need removal from the gene pool immediatly!!!  

Doesn't Spielberg realize that the triceratops is an endangered species and at risk for extinction? 

That - and triceratops meat is pretty gamey....

grimace.gif

It is kinda fun to watch "progressives" turn on one of their own.

It must be liberating to be that liberal!

Macbeau...

You guys won't believe this!  (maybe you will!)

http://www.starpulse.com/news/Kevin_Blair/2014/07/11/steven_spielberg_slammed_online_for_ki

These people need removal from the gene pool immediatly!!!  

Doesn't Spielberg realize that the triceratops is an endangered species and at risk for extinction? 

That - and triceratops meat is pretty gamey....

grimace.gif

Macbeau...

I would love to try dinosaur meat.  Successful genetic engineering could eventually make for some tasty eats.  Im sure an old dinosaur would probably taste like crap, just like an old deer, or an old bear.  

But what if we could get veal aged brontosaurus and yield twenty times as much meat?  

Can anyone scream 'endangered species!!!!", if we recreated them ourselves?