Just heard a report on Fox that this idea has been scrapped due to public outcry.

I hope so.

I didn't read article because title and lead picture pissed me off and didn't want to ruin the rest of my lunch.

• Like 1

Don't be getting on any commercial flights. Fox just reported ( confirmed) that they are boarding commercial flights without ANY form of ID. You get ass raped by TSA, illegal criminals waltz right on. Semtex and all.

Someone is gonna pop soon.

I'd be way more scared of scabies and tb and fuck knows what other diseases they carry.

Don't be getting on any commercial flights. Fox just reported ( confirmed) that they are boarding commercial flights without ANY form of ID. You get ass raped by TSA, illegal criminals waltz right on. Semtex and all.

Someone is gonna pop soon.

I'd be way more scared of scabies and tb and fuck knows what other diseases they carry.
True but I was alluding to the sleeper muzzie that will skip aboard. They've already found korans and muzzie mats so you know they are there.

Someone tell that brain damaged, senile, shit bag Reid that.

Edited by JAG
  • Like 1

More destabilization. The Hegelian dialectic being used. This was a planned crisis, The nation is demanding action. The solution will not be in our best interests. Our standard of living is being lowered. More top down control being brought to bear. Welcome to the NWO.

The world receives the benefits reserved for American citizens, and the American citizens are themselves enslaved and taxed hard.

Has the revolution begun yet? WTF seriously our country has already been overthrown and bankrupted but please continue to forward your taxes . Thank you so much!!