WOW..All Vepr12 Shotguns Sold out After OBAMA Sanctions

Indeed, you are correct and it's late! LOL!

They do have VEPR's, too

http://www.mississippiautoarms.com/russian-vepr-12-gauge-shotgun-with-metal-stock-molot-p-3449.html?zenid=af3a7c68266803d5f09a79279015df43

Bet any shop that has them will be at 1400 very soon!

Its amazing how the vepr12s are sold out most places but the saigas that are made by izhmash  will be the company that will be stopped from being imported into the USA

Edited by voonman

I had one in the cart last night at Mach1, didn't pull the trigger. This morning it was $899. I managed to grab a .223 Vepr from another retailer though. I already have the Saiga12 and regret not also buying the Vepr12. I really wanted to get a 7.62x54R eventually too.

I bought mine last year, but if i hadn't, no way would i get into bidding wars with a bunch of hysterical people living in fear.  I'd just wait it out.. it sucks for the vendors, & the aftermarket sellers, but they will have to diversify to keep margins up.  I haven't bought 22 LR for the same reason.  I just don't shoot it much, anymore.  I still have a few bricks to fall back on.

A local gun shop tried to sell me some unique powder for double the msrp a cpl yrs back.. No way.  I won't support gouging.  Sometimes there is irrational hysteria in the world, & reasonable people just have to wait it out.

Indeed, you are correct and it's late! LOL!

They do have VEPR's, too

http://www.mississippiautoarms.com/russian-vepr-12-gauge-shotgun-with-metal-stock-molot-p-3449.html?zenid=af3a7c68266803d5f09a79279015df43

Bet any shop that has them will be at 1400 very soon!

Still worth that, IMO. 

It's called gouging when the items were imported at a lower pre-craze price and immediately inflated when a sanction prohibits future importation. Imagine crude oil being bought at 100/barrel and sold as if it were 200/barrel or that there wouldn't be anymore at all?

Any distributor's prices that have inflated overnight or hour-to-hour on guns they already had in possession before the sanctions is gouging....... and fuck them for doing that!

They are part of the economical problem. anger.gif anger.gif 

• Like 1

Unfortunately it happens and some of these dealers know that it might be the last time they receive these type of weapons so they take advantage and raise their price. I paid 929 for mine the day after the sanction and though I wish I had gotten it for the 799 price tag, I do not regret it at all.

The fact that they were offered at $799 recently tells me that someone (an importer) likely bought a shitload of them then. I wouldn't be surprised if they kept trickling out for a while with the price rising a couple hundred or so each cycle.

I think Kalashnikov concern flooded them over in preparation for this sanction. That's what I told every one. That the Russians are trying to get as much money as possible before they got shut down.

• Like 1