BREAKING: Obama Administration Bans Import of Izhmash & Kalashniko

Black Box made in Ukraine. Military Classic made in Russia.

But the Ukraine will be in Russian hands soon enough and that will end the imports from there.

Saiga Shotguns are junk anyways, sounds like mayo did us a favor.:D:haha:

Your joking right!
You have to realize when you've reached a certain echelon shooting is not fun any more unless the firearm could blow up in your hands at any moment. Thats why the cuntamount fury is superior. LMAO! :D Edited by LuPiN8oR

First, Molot is owned by KC.

Second, KC is not the only company named in the ban. Among others, the FEDERAL STATE UNITARY ENTERPRISE is named, which happens to be the producer of Golden Tiger and other ammunition.

• Like 1

Moderator:  would please place this in the proper areas and lock it in place so that all members get the chance to read it.  Thank you very much.

To all my brothers and sisters in the Saiga circle and all of the firearms lovers in this great land we call the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.  We all know there is a man that calls himself the President.  He sits in that office but is not presidential.  I have NO respect for Barack Hussien Obama just as I had no respect for William Jefferson Clinton.  Remember they are just men.  The Office of the President of the United States of America still deserves our respect.  If I offend some of you then you should do some soul searching for that is not the intent of this Rant.  While reading many of the comments today concerning the latest snafu Obama has perpetrated on the citizenry, the commonality that caught my eye was the amount of people who were more concerned with the future prices and also had the "Oh Woah Is Me" mentality.  We should all be so steaming hot pissed off that letters and email should already be flooding Washington. To sit and say things like "this will not get lifted, look at Polytech" is nothing more than a defeatist attitude and you act like you have already had your asses handed to you on a broken platter.

This man Obama has probably become mentality incompetent to hold the office he does.  We have no business telling Russia what to do nor does our government have the right to unilaterally shut off commerce with a neighbor who not long ago was a mortal enemy.I doubt that much thought went into the decision for writing the executive order halting imports products from the companies who are the closest to and support President Putin.  All of those CEOs should have the cahonas to speak their mind but probably don't because if not for the leadership in Russia, they might not be in business today.  (my opinion, no fact to back it up).  By placing sanctions against the Russian Businesses who is really getting hurt.  It is the average Russian citizen.  No work, no pay. But here they just hold out their hand and all is fine.  Im not dissing people who really need our safety net to stay alive and healthy.  I am one of those also.  I paid my dues for 40 years. As Im sure many others have.  What was designed as a safety net in the event someones situation changed and left them high and dry has become a way of life for a majority of citizens here.  There income is directly tied to how many times  the female spreads her legs and pops out another child who will NEVER know the stability of family nor the love that family brings.  That child is nothing more than an asset to it's mother.    Sorry for the side rant.  I Love this Country and the principles on which it was founded and that we used to do things based on the rule of law.  Still do to a point, but then again a lot of shit gets swept under the rug.  Why aren't more people screaming and expressing total disgust with the action of the govt.  Marching on the capitol and creating civil unrest.  It has happened before and it was in many of our lifetimes.  Im not going to rehash who was right and who was wrong, but a majority of Americans were sick and tired of the direction the country was headed in the 60s and the goings on in Washington.  They changed the face of the nation and also the direction of the nation. What happened to the attitude of our parents and grandparents where they knew that United they could make a difference and did.  Has that attitude disappeared into the living rooms and video games where people live in fantasy worlds or into other areas where folks just sit around drinking their 40's all day and smoking their blunts thus putting them in a stupor where they don't care anymore.  I for one am damn mad that we have a person sitting in the Office of the Most Powerful Leader in the world and he is systematically dismantling our rights and no one gives a shit.  I challenge all members of this forum to write letters, send emails, phone offices, and let our elected representatives that 'WE ARE MAD AS HELL AND NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE".  I'm sure that somewhere there is a Federal Judge who fells the same way but needs the people behind his decisions to put a hold on each and every exectutive order until the legality of those can be decided upon on a case by case basis.  Then if things are still out of control the mechanics are then in place to relieve our president of his duties.  If our elected officials are afraid or being threatened and coerced by their opponents then it is the responsibility of 'WE THE PEOPLE' to make sure that our great nation is no longer the laughing stock of the world.  I thank you if you have read this in its entirety and if you didn't I can only ask that you take the time and read it.

• Like 1