Really surprised no one's posted about this here, but I guess it was kind of "upstaged" by the airliner being shot down.

Hey Kommiefornia... How's those "gun-free zones" and gun bans working out for ya?!  blink.png

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/07/17/bank-robbery-suspects-open-fire-during-central-california-chase-1-hostage-2/

Two suspects in a bank robbery and one of their hostages were killed Wednesday after a car chase that ended in a gun battle in the central California city of Stockton. 

The violence began at 2 p.m. local time when officers responded to a call of a robbery at a Bank of the West branch in north Stockton. Arriving officers spotted three men taking three female hostages from the bank at gunpoint. The robbers stole a bank employee's SUV and led officers on the pursuit, Stockton police Officer Joe Silva told The Associated Press.

During the chase that lasted 45 minutes along highways and city streets, two of the hostages, who are bank employees, were thrown from the SUV, police said. One was taken to a hospital with a gunshot wound; the other suffered a grazing bullet wound.

The pursuit continued as the suspects fired with AK-47-style rifles from the SUV. Fourteen police cars and an unknown number of homes along the robbers' path were peppered with gunshots, Police Chief Eric Jones told a news conference late Wednesday.

I know it's too early to know what type of weapons were used but that doesn't stop the news media from peddling tripe. First I heard AK 47 rifles were used. Then it was AK 47 "type" rifles. The LA Times is now saying there was at least one AK 47 type rifle. Those liberal news media idiots have wet dreams just hoping a crime is committed with anything which will allow them to spout "AK 47" even if it isn't one. I haven't seen any video and have no idea what type weapons was used. It's also going to be interesting just who shot the hostages. That vehicle the robbers used looked like swiss cheese.