Petition White House to remove sanctions on Kalashnikov

I have always purchased my firearms with the notion that they will be banned someday. Friends and family were puzzled when I started slowly purchasing obscure firearms and mags 10+ years ago. I have always said, this crap turns on a dime and have not been wrong yet. Want to guess who got a phone call when the Katrina situation unfolded?

• Like 1

While there are a couple of threads about Colt going bankrupt why not petition them or any or all of the American manufactures to make an AK. At this point Century Arms is the only one putting out a clone but others have 7.62X39 guns out.

I’ve got a feeling you can wave bye to firearm related items from Russia, just like happened years ago with Norinco stuff from China. Think we’re at an end of an era.

Oh yeah my two cents on the plane being shot down it was done by……..

well we'll just leave it at I didn't sign the petition.

Why would I give a damn about Colt? They are no better than DPMS or DelTon. Yet overpriced. They can't come up with anything else but an M4, which is ANYTHING but a Survival rifle. Why would I give a damn about Colt? They do NOTHING that 20 other USA company do not do for less money. However Izhmash and Molot, make the BEST sporting AK rifles. As good as bulgarian for Half the price. Tell me what makes Colt worth saving? If DPMS, DelTon and others make same rifles for half the price of colt, why bother?

We have sooo many other issues going on to spin our wheels on this petition

The world is on fire,  our country is about to join the trash heap of history

We are activly being invaded from the south.

the list of critical things is long and deep!!!!

Im not going to worry about the loss of imports of these guns

Ask yourself WHY the world is on fire? Because it stopped being balanced. Before it was two superpowers balancing each other out. When somebody got out of line they BOTH squished them. Now, there is only one Superpower, but most of the world hates its guts. As far as this country is on its way down to trash heap? Ask people who voted Obama in... TWICE. Ask people who voted Dubbya in... TWICE. Ask people who vote in impotent and powerless senate and congress who roll on their backs like the bitches they are, while selling interests of this contry to the highest bidder, be it unions, international corporations or whatever... Ask the voters... Churchill said that the best argument against democracy is 10 minute conversation with an average voter.

Why would I give a damn what you give a damn about?

Point being the Russian ones are pretty much off the table so why not look at more American made ones for future planning be they Colt or Nerf.

I would totally buy a nerf ak. Remember folks, "it's Nerf or Nothin'". :D

To be expected,  soon the gouging will start.

I wouldnt give a crap, except quite a few american companies rely on the imports for their own products.

The loss of the gun to us as individuals means little to nothing, its just an inconvenience.

The loss to companies and employees of those companies is everything,  its their livelihood.

Lets hope the American companies can start manufacturing their own parts and keep the employees they have to help do so.

As it once was, as it should be again. This country started to go downhill a long time ago when importation exceeded exportation.

Now we are dependent on the rest of the worlds junk. There have now been several generations raised on nothing but Chinese crap.

Long gone is the knowledge and tooling skills needed to create what we have lost. All thats left is a generation of push button drones.

Edited by SHOTGUN MESSIAH