So who's holding onto their 308s forever now?

I'll sell mine if the price is right. Now the vepr12 is at its forever home, the 308 has a domestic equivalent in the ar10 theres no real us made shotgun that comes close to a saiga12 or vepr12.   

• Like 3

I'll sell mine if the price is right. Now the vepr12 is at its forever home, the 308 has a domestic equivalent in the ar10 theres no real us made shotgun that comes close to a saiga12 or vepr12.   

I'm very happy with my v12 & v308..  no way will i sell them.

I have never sold a gun in my life, and do not plan to start now! 

I've only sold a couple, & ALWAYS regretted it later.  I've traded a few, as well, & generally miss the ones traded.  Better to collect & keep everything!  :D

• Like 1

I might sell my S.308-ver.21 if the price is right.

I've tried to sell it a few times, but couldn't get what I wanted and I'm not taking a loss on it.

It doesn't get shot much, especially since I got my M1A.

I was thinking of possibly selling mine a ways into the future to purchase a different 308, but considering the situation, I'll definitely be hanging onto mine now. I really wish I could afford an S12 but after the $200 markup I've seen since the EO, It's probably not happening for me =(

Regretted selling my last one... Not selling this one... Besides, just got it converted yesterday... Still a long ways to go with it, though.

Edit: Keeping my better version of the streetsweeper, too. (saiga 12)

Edited by forsaken352

I plan to hold onto mine for as long as possible.  I don't get the sense that this ban is the same as the ban that ended Norinco and Poly-Tech imports in 1991.  IE: importation may resume sometime down the road when the political situation changes...  However, If used, converted EAA S-308's ever start selling for the cost of a new Springfield Armory SOCOM II, I will be strongly tempted.

Macbeau....

Edited by macbeau

I'll take $3k+ for mine but it has had extensive work done outside of a regular conversion... would also sell all my accessories including AImpoint and POSP with it.  I don't see anyone putting up that kind of $$ unless people become crazy.  $3,000 can buy a very nice rifle, not sure why people would spend that on an AK unless they just have. to. have. it.

• 2 weeks later...

That's right.. none of us here own any guns..  we just like to talk about them, & pretend we do..  We are all terrified of real guns, & want our govt to protect us from the crazies who actually own them..    tinfoilhat.gif

• Like 2

Mine went down in a minor mud slide in my 4x4.

Been driving those back roads ever since hoping to find em,

Maybe some day I will get them back. Too bad it was only the semi autos this time, all my bolt actions that use the same ammo that I have "plenty" of are fine.

• 1 month later...