Custom Gun Furniture by BattleRifle - The Next Generation

Battlerifle, I havent forgotten about the balance!

I'm just kind of getting out of guns, into cars now. I have no problem paying it, but I was wondering if anyone would like to purchase the set? $80 dollars to me and 80 to battlerifle. it is in the bottom right of this picture. I dont think they are finished all the way in this pic though

post-6-1179312523_thumb.jpg

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alright folks, I'm back from a brief hiatus and am once again able to do custom gun furniture work. My past work has involved a saga of innovations and frustrations, and the whole scope of dealings f

I'm still at it, but time available is less since I have a full time day job.   I'm not on any forums as much these days for the same reason. E-mail is the best way to reach me, though it sometimes

Posted Images

Striker - Let's take this discussion to E-mail. Sending two payments to two people for the same items opens up an ugly can of worms. I prefer that you settle balance due with me and then collect payment from your buyer and authorize me to ship to his address. The advantage of me shipping it to your customer direct is that it ships only once.

Edited by BattleRifleG3

They're coming alright, but a bit delayed from original projections. I just wrapped up a few orders so the runway is a little more clear. Yours I'd estimate to be completed in November.

To everyone who's patiently waiting, you have my thanks. And the reason I'm not taking new orders until the New Year, as much as I'd like to, is that the people who are already waiting need to be taken care of. I'm doing my darnedest to hold prices pretty steady in the midst of a turbulent economy, and one thing I don't do is throw additional charges at people after agreeing to a price. The one area that has to give is timeframe, which most people don't notice once their set is in and on their Saigas.

And I'm sure folks will understand if time spent on the forums is the first thing to reduce in a crunch. The best way to get through to me is E-mail.

Edited by BattleRifleG3
They're coming alright, but a bit delayed from original projections. I just wrapped up a few orders so the runway is a little more clear. Yours I'd estimate to be completed in November.

To everyone who's patiently waiting, you have my thanks. And the reason I'm not taking new orders until the New Year, as much as I'd like to, is that the people who are already waiting need to be taken care of. I'm doing my darnedest to hold prices pretty steady in the midst of a turbulent economy, and one thing I don't do is throw additional charges at people after agreeing to a price. The one area that has to give is timeframe, which most people don't notice once their set is in and on their Saigas.

And I'm sure folks will understand if time spent on the forums is the first thing to reduce in a crunch. The best way to get through to me is E-mail.

No Worries! I'm good to go whenever. November is fine!

Thanks,

Brain3278

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm about to ship my largest order to date, which will clear out the backlog by over 20%. The more sets that head out the door, the closer everything else is to being done.

I'm sorry everything is taking as long as it has. I don't know that I could have done anything faster, but I'll keep the backlogs much shorter in the future and take some additional time to make some stock sets for stock (no pun intended.)

Edited by BattleRifleG3
Needn wood set up for saiga .308 champ. Let me know when you are taking orders A.S.A.P.

+1

need saiga hand guard and stock. might even have you do a pistol grip to match.

do you have a list/picture of all the different types of wood you have avail?

I'm about to ship my largest order to date, which will clear out the backlog by over 20%. The more sets that head out the door, the closer everything else is to being done.

I'm sorry everything is taking as long as it has. I don't know that I could have done anything faster, but I'll keep the backlogs much shorter in the future and take some additional time to make some stock sets for stock (no pun intended.)

Although without question, that's English you're speaking (writing).... but you've not said squat about WHEN you will accept new orders? When I PM'd you well over a month ago, you replied to me that you would not create a waiting list (other than what you already had up to that time of course).

BattleRifleG3, just when are the 'standardized kits' (or whatever you are going to refer to them as) going to be available for wankers like me to purchase?????????

Like I stated, "I NEED SOME WOOD!!!!"

:ded:

Although without question, that's English you're speaking (writing).... but you've not said squat about WHEN you will accept new orders? When I PM'd you well over a month ago, you replied to me that you would not create a waiting list (other than what you already had up to that time of course).

BattleRifleG3, just when are the 'standardized kits' (or whatever you are going to refer to them as) going to be available for wankers like me to purchase?????????

probably that's not the politest manner in which to ask someone to make something for you....

probably that's not the politest manner in which to ask someone to make something for you....

No shit jailbait; you're a friggen genius. They should make you a Moderator here.

I do my best to answer accurately. I'm not always right. I won't give a serious date until things are farther along. The only number I can throw out there is the number of orders remaining - 15. I'll need some organization time between then and the time I start the next batch.

I do not have a wait list, but I do have an E-mail list, so that I can send everyone pictures and updates when I feel the time is correct. The list started off very slowly so I haven't sent any E-mails yet, but it's grown long enough that I will soon.

My plan is to get everything done that's on order right now, and finish a few sets I started, some over a year ago, to list ready for purchase. Things happen and plans change, and my first priority is to be honest and take care of business. Some people these days take their paying customers for granted and seek new customers above taking care of the ones they already have. The people we respect most don't do that.

To everyone anxious for me to take new orders, consider how you'd feel if you already placed your order. I'm sure you'd want me to give yours the priority. I'm sure you can agree that's worth waiting for.

And for folks who rightly think I talk too much, I think it was either Ben Franklin or Mark Twain who ended a letter saying "I'm sorry for sending such a long letter. I didn't have the time to write a short one."

Edited by BattleRifleG3
And for folks who rightly think I talk too much, I think it was either Ben Franklin or Mark Twain who ended a letter saying "I'm sorry for sending such a long letter. I didn't have the time to write a short one."

Dude, for the record.... I hugely enjoy the manner in which you write. Frankly, I sometimes miss your lengthy posts here within the forum.... since you've been away. Oh, and.... that's quite the apropos quote from Mark Twain!

:super:

• 1 month later...