Custom Gun Furniture by BattleRifle - The Next Generation

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alright folks, I'm back from a brief hiatus and am once again able to do custom gun furniture work. My past work has involved a saga of innovations and frustrations, and the whole scope of dealings f

I'm still at it, but time available is less since I have a full time day job.   I'm not on any forums as much these days for the same reason. E-mail is the best way to reach me, though it sometimes

Posted Images

E-mail me and I can put you on an update list. E-mail is my screenname at hotmail. Not taking new orders until roughly the second quarter. Inletted and fitted blanks are a possibility.

ugh....

Hi BRG3!

Dodge here.

Just got back from Iraq, Grabbed my S-12, and your beautiful handguard You made me, that I painted black. Well I got a bit too excited, and..........

I split my S-12K clone handguard right up the middle. Completely in half :unsure::cryss:

I figured it out with some chalk. The groove/bevel that You cut into the rear for the large barrel chamber area wasn't long enough. But through no fault of your's. Some fitting is recommended.

I have no complaints at all.

In fact. I'd like another please! LOL

I would like to send the handguard to You, and You can see the few chalk marks I made.

But other than that. I love it.

I will gladly pay all up front, since You did so well by me last time. My heart just cannot go without it. I promise to be more patient next time....lol

Lemme know if I can send this back to You, and if You can make me another. Thanks, Tim~dodge

post-1520-1200901803_thumb.png

Edited by dodgeturbointerceptor

Yes, my screenname at hotmail is the fastest way to get a hold of me.

Dodge, if you want to send me the split handguard I'll see what I can do. You'd be surprised at how seamless it can be when the right kind of glue and clamping is used, especially if you were still planning to paint it. E-mail me for my current address, it's changed since we did business.

DocV, yes the full length stock pictured is yours.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Here's another satisfied customer! (this is my brother's padauk stock set BRG3 made him). Probably gonna shellac it to bring out the red more and protect it. I'm really impressed, by far the best gun stock I've seen on any AK variant!

CIMG1658.jpg

CIMG1659.jpg

CIMG1660.jpg

Man does that ever look good! That looks awesome. Put on several coats of TRU OIL to really bring it out and give it durability.

I want a QPG for my unconverted .223 . I got to start saving my nickles and rimes and quarters oh my! ;)

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking to buy an awesome wood stock. Anyone know if BattleRifleG3 is still making these?

Thanks!

HC

I'm still at it, but time available is less since I have a full time day job.

I'm not on any forums as much these days for the same reason. E-mail is the best way to reach me, though it sometimes takes a while for a response. If a fast response is needed, the furniture definitely won't be done fast enough either. My furniture is definitely for the very patient.

I'm working on ways to serve as many people as possible, so more changes in terms and priorities are in process. The Obama/Pelosi scare put a high priority on sets for converted S12s, but I think that factor's levelling off.

I don't list sets for sale on this forum because I'm not up to a business member level of business. Just a regular member with an appreciation for Saigas and something small to offer to others.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just finished my own set wallnut on slr95 and it took a lot of hard work. brg3 Your work kicks ass it was what inspired me to try and do it for my self.

Congrats - got any pics of your slr95?

• 5 months later...