ALL AMMUNITION PRODUCTION AND IMPORTS BANNED!!!!

Obviously that is the ultimate goal but they wouldn't try it all at once.  I wish they would try to do it all at once.

It will be a little here, a little there.  Brainwash the sheep a little more, then take a little more. 

• Like 3

that was a good one, 021.gif

what I would have done, is what I done back in 08, on the 1919 board, when the heller case was heard and the justices were going to deliberate the case.  it just so happened that it fell before 1 april, so I wrote up a factious article, with a link at the end for the complete story. Man there was like 4 or 5 pages of comments, that I got them good, with the april fools joke.

but then some of them really, really had their panties in a bunch and  their tampon leaking over that joke. fuck 'em if they can't take a joke 021.gif

SCOTUS rules Second Amendment is not an individual right

REUTERS

Tuesday, 01/04/08

In a surprise early ruling, the United States Supreme Court has ruled in the DC v. Heller case that the right to keep and bear arms as outlined in the Second Amendment to the US Constitution is a collective right, not an individual one. The court had been expected to take until June to rule on the case.

In a 5 to 4 ruling, the justices struck down opinions long held by the NRA and other organizations that the right to keep and bear arms is an individual right, and not simply an attempt by the founding fathers to ensure the defense of the new country without the presence of a standing army.

Justice David Souter, speaking for the majority, wrote, “Truly we are pleased at the ruling. It should put to rest a lot of doubts.”

What does this mean to private ownership of firearms in the US? Speculation is widespread that this could lead to stricter gun ownership laws, including registration or outright confiscation in some areas. Wayne La Pierre, speaking for the National Rifle Association, spoke publicly shortly after the ruling was made public.

“This is a dark day for individual freedoms in America,” he said. “I am afraid we have just created a new class of criminals who will turn to terrorism rather than turn in their firearms. “

The basis for the ruling was the DC v. Heller case, which challenged Washington D.C.’s outright ban on handgun ownership, as well as provisions requiring even long guns to be stored disassembled.

Speaking from his office, long time gun control advocate Charles Schumer, (Senator, D, New York), stated, “We need to move quickly to draft legislation to register all guns in America. In light of this ruling, I see no way the law is unconstitutional.”

the complete article is here, for those that want to read some more about the ruling LINK

Edited by Matthew Hopkins
  • Like 1

Well trolled, sir. Much more effort than I put into it.

Yuk, Yuk Yuk.....

It's coming.....

Part in parcel....  between lead restrictions and handling and disposal,,,, and hazmat fees on components AND loaded ammo, AND taxes on rounds (each round sold)....

It's coming...

An effective ammo ban is coming...  Just not as an  outright "BAN ON AMMO"....

Oh very funny,

The title of this post has already gone viral.

Ammo prices have trippled in the last ten minutes.

Every online dealer everywhere is completely sold out.

All store shelves are empty.

Reloading components cannot be found at any price.

All over the title of a post that's someone's idea of humor.

Nice work, Shan Man, nice work......

Edited by Long Shot
  • Like 3

Obviously that is the ultimate goal but they wouldn't try it all at once.  I wish they would try to do it all at once.

It will be a little here, a little there.  Brainwash the sheep a little more, then take a little more.

Is this the recipe for boiled frog?

that was a good one, 021.gif

what I would have done, is what I done back in 08, on the 1919 board, when the heller case was heard and the justices were going to deliberate the case.  it just so happened that it fell before 1 april, so I wrote up a factious article, with a link at the end for the complete story. Man there was like 4 or 5 pages of comments, that I got them good, with the april fools joke.

but then some of them really, really had their panties in a bunch and  their tampon leaking over that joke. fuck 'em if they can't take a joke 021.gif

SCOTUS rules Second Amendment is not an individual right

REUTERS

Tuesday, 01/04/08

In a surprise early ruling, the United States Supreme Court has ruled in the DC v. Heller case that the right to keep and bear arms as outlined in the Second Amendment to the US Constitution is a collective right, not an individual one. The court had been expected to take until June to rule on the case.

In a 5 to 4 ruling, the justices struck down opinions long held by the NRA and other organizations that the right to keep and bear arms is an individual right, and not simply an attempt by the founding fathers to ensure the defense of the new country without the presence of a standing army.

Justice David Souter, speaking for the majority, wrote, “Truly we are pleased at the ruling. It should put to rest a lot of doubts.”

What does this mean to private ownership of firearms in the US? Speculation is widespread that this could lead to stricter gun ownership laws, including registration or outright confiscation in some areas. Wayne La Pierre, speaking for the National Rifle Association, spoke publicly shortly after the ruling was made public.

“This is a dark day for individual freedoms in America,” he said. “I am afraid we have just created a new class of criminals who will turn to terrorism rather than turn in their firearms. “

The basis for the ruling was the DC v. Heller case, which challenged Washington D.C.’s outright ban on handgun ownership, as well as provisions requiring even long guns to be stored disassembled.

Speaking from his office, long time gun control advocate Charles Schumer, (Senator, D, New York), stated, “We need to move quickly to draft legislation to register all guns in America. In light of this ruling, I see no way the law is unconstitutional.”

the complete article is here, for those that want to read some more about the ruling LINK

Most excellent Hopkins.

Is this the recipe for boiled frog?

Boiled frogs and slaves have a great deal in common.

• Like 1

Pretty good movie. Have it on DVD. My daughter loves it.

I remember watching it in theaters as a kid.  Bro snuck me as a kid, as he worked at the theater..  I wanted that truck.

Edited by Lone Eagle

I believe MAC is reluctant to bring up ammo because he doesn't want to fuel the panic until he's sure that ammo is affected.

Given that this administration wants nothing less than complete control of guns and ammo, it is most likely that any ambiguity will be interpreted against us.

So SGA still has both x39 ammos and I recommend buying all you can afford.  I picked up 3 more cases of x39 and another case of Wolf Gold 223 in the past month.  Also a case of 9mm but that was just replacing what has been shot.

• Like 1

I agree with darth. I bought as much GT as I could and now its gone. I've never really tried wolf, seems like reviews were average IIRC and GT was always there for a few bucks more. But now its really hard to go on SG and see wolf available and not buy a bunch. I many have to move a few financials around.

Classic Fabian technique.  Avoid confrontations where a decisive outcome can be reached in order to wear down your oponent through countless minor defeats. 

Cracked me up...I was at Cabela's (day after Saiga import ban, where somehow, magically, everything I wanted was in stock at record low prices/quantities O_O) and as I'm waiting in line, this teenage douchebag yells loudly enough for everyone in 4 lines to hear: "Hey, did you hear about the conspiracy theory on 7.62x39 ammo? Hahaha"

Everyone in all lines raised one eyebrow, shook their heads and continued massive ammo buying.  Kinda wanted to punch him. 

This just in, panic is going down. J&G has pulled all Russian ammo from their storefront and claims there are sanctions incoming that will ban all import of Russian-manufactured ammo.

http://www.jgsales.com/ammo-for-rifles-c-12_41.html

fuck everything in the world

http://news.yahoo.com/rebels-claim-kiev-now-controls-part-mh17-202130990.html

From ARFCOM thread:

I just called them 928 445 9650, they're suspending sales of ALL Eastern European AK ammo.

I pointed out Ukraine=/=Russia, guy said they're suspending all sales and purchases of AK AMMO no matter the manufacturer.

what the fuck? looks like J&G is wanting to fuck with us.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1650006_I_m_at_a_major_distributors_store__and_they_are_pulling_ALL_ammo_from_the_shelves___.html&page=1

Edited by mancat