So I'm thinking of selling my Beretta m9 it just doesn't appeal to me anymore. But I'm torn about pricing it. I havnt sold many guns tbh.

Maybe 2-3 hundred rounds through it at most. Have roughly 1000 rounds mixed ammo for it and prob 8 15 rnd mags.

I'm thinking I may not be able to price it very appealing as a package deal.

What say you?

Well, personal opinion... It's an M9, so whatever the mags and ammo are worth.

As for market value - I've never really looked hard, but I see them in shops and at shows now and then. I assume it's all black finish, normal GI look? If so, used, they seem to sell around the $500-600 range in my neck of the woods.

I looked on berettas website and  MSRP is 675.  So i was figuring around 550 so thats pretty close to what you seem to have seen them for used. plus around 15 dollars a mag, and roughly 10-15 dollars for each box or ammo. Depending on type. About 900 FMJ and a few boxes of HP.

Im just not sure if i will be able to package in all the other items and make it very desirable unless some one is just looking for the right deal. I may try and split it if it doesnt sell or trade it in.

If you decide to split it up, I may be interested in trading for or buying the ammo. Running a little low on 9mm, and going to be even lower in a few weeks after a shooting session with my buddy the SOT.