Is an AR15 your next rifle?

It appears sigarms556_com might be the main forum for the Sig rifle.

I have heard that the Bulgarian rifle is the only ak that has similar qualities to the Saiga. Problem is, Arsenal appears to have a monopoly on their import to the US. It is possible that if there is more demand for the Bulgarian rifle that there will be more importers in the future.

As it is now, Arsenal rifles are about the same price as Sig rifles, so I want to learn more about Sig rifles.

• Like 1

There were rumors that Bulgaria SLR-106 cancelation is only temporary due to Arsenal Bulgaria needing to fill a large military contract placed for those rifles - I think it was possibly to India to replace their failed INSAS 5.56 AK service rifle.

Arsenal is well known for "canceling" and eventually bringing back certain product lines, with different name and only minor changes/tweaks being made, if any.

Edited by mancat

Have never owned an AR, but plan to build one now. Looking at building a 20" A4 clone, as I would really like to do some longer range shooting with 5.56, but not picky enough to make it a bull/varmint barrel.

Careful, once you start it's hard to stop. 

• Like 1

well it begins, I ordered a PSA blem lower and PTAC LBK.

What ever you do, don't subscribe to their emails. You'll end up with multiple AR's.

And any of your remaining money will funnel their way on ammo deals.

• Like 1

I still have the old SP1 of my dad's, as well as a carbine setup. If I do any more ARs, it might be a non 5.56 pistol of some kind, with the forearm brace. 300 BLK maybe? Perhaps a 6.5 or 6.8. I already have a Draco, so I don't need another x39.