Border Patrol Agent Draws Down on a Boy Scout

We need to get the UNION out of policy enforcement, immigration, peace making, law enforcement and any other servant job that REQUIRES AN OATH OF OFFICE!

It's a conflict of interest to have someone protected by a corrupt, mafia style, organization who is paid by the people they serve, the taxpayer. The American.

Until you wake up and realize how bad it is to have a union protecting worthless teachers, crooked cops and psychotic boarder patrol agents, quit your bitching and show me your motherfucking papers.

• Like 4

You are right.....I don't care........My kids would have not been with them anyway.

The whole B.S.A. is a sell out along with the republican party.

"both Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney and then President Barack Obama stated that they opposed the ban on gay Scouts."

I'll be pissed when someone points a gun at Rand Paul or Sarah Palin.......

must be getting old, I remember playing capture the flag without guns.

boy scout salute is usually 3 fingers got a feeling there will be a lot of 1 finger salutes to the border patrol from these young people in the future.

that's part of the problem with badges and guns being passed out without the brains given a good understanding of when and how to use them.