MMA Champion Beats The Hell Out of Two Punks

Well he gave the guy his rights

and a whole bunch of lefts too.

Apparently the guy had the right to lay there while the shit was kicked out of him, not quite the same as the right to remain silent.

You know that big ol boy is going to want to talk to his buddies that left him behind when he gets out of jail or when they join him there.

• Like 3

The liberal media trash will highlight a vigilante who is stupid enough to confront criminals without a gun not knowing if they are armed but, when a well trained and armed American does it, the don't report past gun crime incident in the local papers.

A man with a gun would have diffused the situation, caught both criminals and not had to kick them in the ribs glorifying violence for childeren on television..

Fuck the media and their commie handlers/owners.

They messed with the wrong dude.  Those kicks were brutal.  One guy kicking the asses of an SUV full of thugs.  I love it.

If I beat the fuck out of a robber, they would look at my training and try to sue the fuck out of me and call me a PTSD trained lethal weapon. Because this dude is an immigrant or once removed, he is treated like a king and they wont press charges for deadly weapon. A master karate teacher, who is white or jewish, or even Kung Foo Foo would be treated like a lethal weapon.

MMA fuckers are pussy. It's fantasy like WWF but with real hits and more rules.

They will probably try to deport him because he ass wupped one of obama's fat ass, thriving bastard, sons. 

He should be rewarded for tearing fat albert a new one smile.png

Not likely. Trayvon's dropping like flies in the Houston area. CCW making a big difference. I worry that one of Obama's sons will try and retaliate.

They will probably try to deport him because he ass wupped one of obama's fat ass, thriving bastard, sons. 

He should be rewarded for tearing fat albert a new one :)

Not likely. Trayvon's dropping like flies in the Houston area. CCW making a big difference. I worry that one of Obama's sons will try and retaliate.
About frickin' time. Retaliation by these simple minded ghetto rats will get them what they deserve, dirt nap.
  • Like 2

They will probably try to deport him because he ass wupped one of obama's fat ass, thieving bastard, sons.

Wonder if the hospital asked them for their health insurance information when they showed up at the E.R.? haha.gif

• Like 3

ya it doesnt alway work out that way ....

I caught two punks stealing a bike from my Harley shop late one night when I was putting in longer hours for an upcoming long weekend, I too delivered an ass whoppin to 2 bigger guys and when the cops showed up over the ruckus, it was me they were harrassing.... they said that if I can mess up  2 much bigger guys by myself,  clearly I had been trained to fight & they were threatening me with excessive force charges......and that next time I go to jail....WTF.............fuck the cops....you steal my shit I fuck you up....

to serve and protect ....my ass !

• Like 2