Just wanted to share, since I'm sure most everyone here, like me, remembers the debacle that went down a while back with these guys.

I recently emailed them and asked about buying a modified SVD stock with adjustable LoP, as well as a poly forearm.

The owner, Jerry, emailed me back quickly and told me that he did have them in stock, and I could either:

1. Wait till he gets caught up on orders and re-opens his online store.

2. Send a cashier's check or money order and get the items shipped in 24 hours.

Now, the stuff I ordered was to the tune of about $250, and I was very concerned about the potential for being ripped off.

So I bought a bank cashier's check, sent it via fedex, and lo and behold the item was shipped the day they received my fedex envelope.

It arrived in the 2-3 days he promised, in accordance with the tracking info he sent.

The hardware fit pretty well, required some slight fitting by hand, but nothing too major.

Jerry did mention to me that they are trying to make their business come back, and are only selling products they have in inventory, and. Of doing pre-orders.

So... for whatever it's worth.

• Like 1