What if a US citizen made this threat? What has the World come to that the US joke of a government takes its own citizens more seriously than it does a communist country that actually wants to bomb us?  if anyone else in the world proclaimed they wanted to Nuc washington? lol

http://news.yahoo.com/n-korea-threatens-nuclear-strike-white-house-090550866.html

OK i was going some where with that but i got distracted it was funny in my mind but my thoughts didnt go into words well.

North Korea say I bomb you with nucs. Everyone like hahahahaha so funny.

Average Joe say I bomb you with nuc......BLACK VANS YOU DISAPPEAR!

That's the fucked up system we have. Little pot bellied MF can say all the shit he wants, even pop off a nuke underground, and everyone thinks he's just a side show freak. Let someone here say it EVEN in jest, and off you go to shit hole hell.

All Hail King Barrack. 

Who was the little Winch that said "Let them eat cake".

I DON'T LIKE CAKE

• Like 1

I made a similar comment about Russia earlier today.

Who would've thought that just 15 years after the collapse of the Soviet Union, we would be on our way right back to where we started with that; with a US administration that more aggressively threatens its own citizenship than it does an actively belligerent Russia. A Russia who is meddling in eastern Europe again, and holding minor proxy wars with the US in North Africa.

As for North Korea, they just get upset when anyone else takes attention away from them for long enough. China is favoring SK now, NK either needs to snuggle up to Russia again, or call it quits and reunify with SK.

Edited by mancat

That's the fucked up system we have. Little pot bellied MF can say all the shit he wants, even pop off a nuke underground, and everyone thinks he's just a side show freak. Let someone here say it EVEN in jest, and off you go to shit hole hell.

All Hail King Barrack. 

Who was the little Winch that said "Let them eat cake".

I DON'T LIKE CAKE

They are gonna be busting down your door any minute now for just saying that. tinfoilhat.gif