Homeland Security Agents Raid Home to Seize Land Rover

Misleading thread title, it wasn't a raid. They knocked on the door and told them they were taking it. If the vin in fact do not match they have slipped by import restrictions. It has happened before with Nissan skyline and as much as I hate being walked over by big brother, curious how they found out, they would have a huge uphill battle proving it's legit.

It is misleading and the car was illegal. Probably another Russian deal.

HOWEVER, the jack booted fuck stains should be required to contact the local sheriff and get permission to contact someone in their state. The Sheriff can kick feds the fuck out if they are insane or don't follow procedure. A nice phone call from your local elected peace maker was in order here. Our Sheriff would have told the green shirts to hold on to the A team for something else and then call or stop by the owners house and explain why the feds want their car. The Americans would simply turn over the car to the sheriff and nobody would set foot on private property for private use. The feds get what they want and the Sheriff protects his or her people in their jurisdiction. States rights over Fed rights always and forever. It's a fucking Republic!

• Like 5

Due process is not to much to expect from our public servants.

To just show up and take someone's property with no charges filed, no court over site, no due process is never acceptable. Even drug dealers have their day in court.

Fascism under the guise the "green greater good " is still fascism.

This crazy shit makes my blood boil.

• Like 1

has homeland security caught any terrorist? or is this just yet one more agency to put Americans in jail for ANY FUCKING THING

they can dream up

My friend has been in boarder patrol all his life. Once they merged all the departments into HS, it all went to shit. Once the Commie was put in by the Eco Nazi group, it got even worse. They have their hands tied, the union has become a huge part of a job that should not allow unions (like in the armed forces) and it's 99 percent political and 1 percent enforcement of the boarder now.

DHS needs to be dissolved and we need laws to ban unions from infiltrating public servant operations.

Imagine if I was Union while serving as a grunt! FOLLOW ME! "Fuck you Sarge, my Union contract says I can stay high and dry for another 24 hours." FRAG OUT! "Not here you don't! That noise level is harmful to my ears! I will contact my Union rep if you pull the pin on that fucker." ACE THAT FUCKING RAG " Our union rep told us that we need a clear definition of a terrorist or drug dealer before we engage the enemy."

It's the greatest conflict of interest in our National Security and nobody buy my cranky, opinionated ass is yelling about it.

The Democrats need new voters so they import illegals. The trade unions are almost dead so they need to import new bodies to pay the fucking retarded pensions on the top of the pyramid scheme.

Edited by Stryker0946