BREAKING: Court Says Obama Admin MUST Turn Over Fast and Furious Docum

GUYS,

SOMEWHERE THERE'S A LAMP POST WITH HOLDERS NAME ON IT..........

I REALLY WISH THE NEWS MEDIA WOULD QUIT REFERRING TO THIS AS A "BUNGLED OPERATION".

THIS OP WORKED, EXACTLY AS INTENDED, IE, SHIP UNACCOUNTABLE GUNS TO THE CARTELS, WHO WOULD THEN USE THEM IN MURDERS, ETC., AND WHEN RECOVERED AT CRIME SCENES, AFTER HAVING BEEN INTENTIONALLY DROPPED (TO PROVE THE U.S. CONNECTION, WHEN THE SERIAL NUMBERS WERE RUN), THE MUTUALLY CORRUPT REGIMES IN MEXICO AND THE U.S. (READ: 'TANG AND HOLDER), WOULD LIE ABOUT THE NUMBERS OF U.S. GUNS RECOVERED, BY SEVERAL ORDERS OF MAGNITUDE, THEREBY GIVING THE APPEARANCE THAT VIRTUALLY ALL OF THESE ILLEGAL GUNS WERE POURING IN FROM THE US.

THIS WAS THE FURTHEREST THING FROM THE TRUTH, AS THE VAST, VAST MAJORITY OF THE ILLEGAL GUNS IN MEXICO CAME FROM DESERTING MEXICAN SOLDIERS, WERE SOLD DIRECTLY TO THE CARTELS BY CORRUPT MEXICAN ARMY OFFICERS, OR CAME IN FROM OVERSEAS, IE, CHINA, RUSSIA, NORTH KOREA, VIETNAM, IRAN, ETC., ETC., ETC.

THE ULTIMATE GOAL HERE, WAS TO USE THESE CONFLATED FIGURES OF GUNS RECOVERED, TO STAMPEDE THE U.S. POPULATION TO PRESSURE CONGRESS FOR MORE ANTI-GUN LAWS, AND FURTHER DESTRUCTION OF THE SECOND AMENDMENT.

WHEN AGENT BRIAN TERRY WAS MURDERED WITH ONE OF THESE 'TANG-HOLDER GUNS, AND THEN THE ATF STONEWALLED THE CONGRESS, LIED, OBFUSCATED, AND DISSEMBLED, IN SPITE OF CONTRARY EVIDENCE/TESTIMONY FROM ATF WHISTLEBLOWERS, THEIR CAREFULLY CRAFTED HOUSE OF CARDS AND LIES BEGAN TO CRUMBLE.

IT WOULD APPEAR THAT JUSTICE IS FINALLY IMMINENT, HOWEVER, LOOK FOR THE REGIME TO FIGHT THIS RULING TO THE BITTER END, LIKE A VAMPIRE WOULD RESIST THE STAKE!

JUS' SAYIN'..........

JESS1344

Oh Shit, the hard drive with all the records on it crashed and we had to "refurbish" it. Those records will never see the light of day. Obama and Holder are so damn crooked, that when they die, we'll have to screw them into the ground. I'd say more about "what" is in Washington, kind of like "what" was/is in Birmingham, that cost everyone BILLIONS, but I'd be called racist, but at least some of the crooks are doing time, but there again, that's racist too, to put that Po Black Man in jail, he wuz just trying to help his comoonity. 

All of them are just a bunch of thieving ass crooks, including the most of the House and the Senate.

I don't give a shit if you are Black, White, Brown, Green, Orange, Purple, Blue or have 2 heads and a tail, if you screw the people over, your ass should go to jail, directly to jail, don't pass Go and don't get $200.00

Obama sounds like he's singing that song, something to the effect "why's everybody picking on me". Man UP and grow a pair.

• Like 2

The hater in chief loves to play the race card. I call BULLSHIT - HE is the one who used to go to a Church that preaches HATRED of whites.

There is nothing racist in holding EVERYONE to the same standards! He recently made a speech about haters - LOOK IN THE MIRROR ASSHOLE!

"...where every man is judged NOT by the color of his skin, but on the strength of his character".

Well Barry we have seen what your character is .. and we find it ABHORRENT!

• Like 5

I see lots of people involved starting to die from accidental deaths. . .

You should know the Chicago way doesnt even need to go that far.

"F--- you. Make me."

repeat adnauseum until opponent goes away, or brings force. Then respond with their own force, in this case the Justice department and their MRAPs, SWAT teams, etc.

Chicago politicians know that virtually noone has the determination to actually do anything about their blatant lies and corruption.

The rest of the country still doesnt even begin to understand.

Edited by mostholycerebus

Its not going to do much. Just like when Panetta told Congress they don't need their approval to take military action. Just another PR stunt to boost people's faith in a failed and corrupt system.

• Like 1

Obama and Holder are so damn crooked, that when they die, we'll have to screw them into the ground.

I would be content with several pigs just shitting them into the ground. You are correct though, this administration and the .gov is so corrupt absolutely nothing will be done.

All past admins have been corrupt but this is the pinnacle of a tyrannical despotism hiding behind the "colored thing" when in reality they are the true racists, even against their own people to boot.

• Like 3
 when in reality they are the true racists, even against their own people to boot.

That's actually one of my favorite points to toss back to the anti crowd... Gun control started out as a way to keep firearms out of the hands of freed slaves. Massa Barry doesn't like anyone but him to have access to them.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/federal-court-orders-obama-administration-201917970.html;_ylt=AwrSyCVw7t9TCxsAvl7QtDMD

As I read this the court has required the administration to produce a list of documents which they are claiming privilege over, as well as a justification for each document why it should be privileged. 

The order does not require them to release the documents.

So even if the administration complies with the order there will be no smoking gun.  That would require another court order overruling the privilege claim, and requiring the administration to produce the actual documents.

Which would only result in the typical response.  Delay.  Deny.  Deceive.

And in the end, if we get incriminating evidence it will be after hussein is out of office and nothing will be done.

• Like 1

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/federal-court-orders-obama-administration-201917970.html;_ylt=AwrSyCVw7t9TCxsAvl7QtDMD

As I read this the court has required the administration to produce a list of documents which they are claiming privilege over, as well as a justification for each document why it should be privileged. 

The order does not require them to release the documents.

So even if the administration complies with the order there will be no smoking gun.  That would require another court order overruling the privilege claim, and requiring the administration to produce the actual documents.

Which would only result in the typical response.  Delay.  Deny.  Deceive.

And in the end, if we get incriminating evidence it will be after hussein is out of office and nothing will be done.

This is exactly what this means.