So let me get this straight...  Current law prohibits someone with a restraining order from having a gun.  But he had one.  Hmmm...

And she called the police just like she was supposed to.  And they couldn't protect her.   Hmmmm....

And she didn't have a gun of course.  So she couldn't protect herself.  Hmmmm........

One of the best pro-gun ads I've seen.  Thanks Bloomie.

And comments are disabled on the video.  Naturally.  The open-minded left never permits other viewpoints to be heard.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 6

And with a better outcome.

Eta, Still can't embed a video.

Damn mobile youtube.  The fainting is silly.  But I suppose shooting the dirtbag wouldn't be "family friendly".

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 1

And with a better outcome.

Eta, Still can't embed a video.

Damn mobile youtube.  The fainting is silly.  But I suppose shooting the dirtbag wouldn't be "family friendly".

Yeah, never been able to embed on this site with a tablet. I'm not what could be considered tech savvy anyhow.

Quick search pops up a half dozen redux vids. Some are better than others.

All the same message that the original accidentally portrayed. I hope O'l Bloomer keeps pouring it on. He's killing dems. In certain districts.

So let me get this straight...  Current law prohibits someone with a restraining order from having a gun.  But he had one.  Hmmm...

And she called the police just like she was supposed to.  And they couldn't protect her.   Hmmmm....

And she didn't have a gun of course.  So she couldn't protect herself.  Hmmmm........

My thoughts exactly!!  This is the most pro-gun ad I've ever seen.  They really shot themselves in the foot with this one.  Funny, how even when she's calling the police, you hear the bit about the restraining order (which they like to push as being so effective, even though it's completely useless) and then yeah, obviously they don't get there in time.  Maybe they got co-inteled!  Hahahahha...

You guys are racist's.  If all guns were banned, that guy wouldn't have a gun.  We need the gov't to enact common sense gun control legislation to prevent things like this.  All you racist gun nuts just think you're a bunch of Rambo's and need guns to make up for your tiny penis's.

You guys are racist's.  If all guns were banned, that guy wouldn't have a gun.  We need the gov't to enact common sense gun control legislation to prevent things like this.  All you racist gun nuts just think you're a bunch of Rambo's and need guns to make up for your tiny penis's.

That's tiny dick to you buddy bad_egg.gif

YUP!  And I lube it and stroke it hard and it shoots like a champ!

I have talked to several women about this, showed the video to my wife and youngest daughter. I asked them all what they thought of it and they said exactly the same thing, "if she woulda had her own gun she woulda lived", then I told them where it came from and what it's intent is.

I hope every woman in the fuken country see's it.

• Like 5

And comments are disabled on the video.  Naturally.  The open-minded left never permits other viewpoints to be heard.

Quotes are disabled for all of their videos. 

There is only one overwhelming rationalization in their "intellectually disabled" brains -- "We know what is best for you."

The only point they cannot perceive is that most Americans are better equipped than Pavlov's dogs to discern fact from fiction.

Unfortunately, however, they can and do learn from their mistakes.   

We all need to keep our guards up and be heard.

Quotes are disabled for all of their videos. 

There is only one overwhelming rationalization in their "intellectually disabled" brains -- "We know what is best for you."

The only point they cannot perceive is that most Americans are better equipped than Pavlov's dogs to discern fact from fiction.

Unfortunately, however, they can and do learn from their mistakes.   

We all need to keep our guards up and be heard.

That's why you share it up to all the women you know.

Bloomdick's bunch never quit....

Washington Post Quotes Bloomberg Researcher In Swipe At Right-to-Carry

On Tuesday, three days after the District of Columbia’s ban on carrying handguns outside the home was struck down in federal court, Washington Post staff reporter Emily Badger teamed with anti-gun researcher Daniel Webster, of Michael Bloomberg’s School of Public Health at Johns Hopkins University, in an attempt to disparage John Lott’s research on the effect of Right-to-Carry laws.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/03/bloomberg-ad-inadvertently-portrays-limits-of-gun-control-agenda/#ixzz39TDvDLnr