well, I thought I would relay my dealings with the ass clowns at ROYAL TIGER, since it's sat and no real drama is going on the GD board.

I bought a PPS43 in 9mm a couple weeks ago, but I didn't get any mags with it, it was suppose to come with 2.

I had other things on my plate so I didn't get around to calling them until last week. after reaching them, I told them I didn't get any mags with them. this  ass clown tells me because I'm in ohio they can't send 35 round mags to me. what the fuck, I tell this brain dead idiot that there is NO LAW that says I can't buy or keep mags over 30 rounds. "well you'll have to talk to dave, he's out right now". I said I will email him with the OHIO LAW that says nothing about forbidding me from owning any mag regardless of capacity and your website doesn't say mag restriction for ohio.

so I provided a link to the ohio law. he writes back that says, well that is our company's policy, we don't want to get in hot water when the ATF checks our book.

now, at this point I really am convinced the fuckers there are all inbreed web footed imbeciles that not only are fucking their sisters but their  mothers to fill the next generations of IO/ROYAL TIGER employees.

I know I'm not going to convince them, or get any compensation for the 2 mags they didn't send me, so my last e-mail to them was this;

DAVE,

first off, ATF DOESN'T AND HAS NEVER EVER INSPECTED DURING THEIR COMPLIANCE CHECK THAT A MAG THAT DOESN'T VIOLATE ANY STATE LAW GO OUT, ESPECIALLY TO A STATE THAT DOESN'T HAVE A MAGAZINE BAN LAW. SO THAT BULLSHIT YOUR PULLING ISN'T WORKING,

my hope and this very sincere, if you have children I wish that they come down with a incurable disease that all you can do is watch them slowly, oh so very slowly die a miserable death. that and I'm not buying any products made by your company.

• Like 1

I would not accept any mags they do send you from this point on. After the comment about his kid he'll probably send you mags swimming in ebola. Tough break on the mags, most retailers seem to fear laws or no laws when it comes to mag capacity. Can be very annoying 

Edited by VR6Shooter

Had the same crap pulled on me at a gun show. Dealer was having problems getting through on the background check and said I could pick the gun (KBI .45) up the following week. I agreed. Bad choice. When I went to pick it up, the two extra mags were missing and the guy said he had a chance to sell them separately and he would get mine ordered that day. Said I could call him to see when they came in. He dragged his ass on it for almost a month and when he finally got one in, wanted to charge me $34 for it. I squawked but decided he should give me my money back. Oh gee, you're right I didn't see the 30 day return sign on your table. What a coincidence. I told him politely this was going to be two times he deals with me, the first and the last. Never stop at his table when he sets up one. Got a couple online for

$17 and that was the last KBI I owned. It shot good, but I should have stuck to the 1911s.

Hopkins- I agree. Not giving you your mags is bullshit. Especially when you reminded him Ohio has no laws regarding them. He is an ass and ill never deal with him. Thanks for the heads up

Wishing his children would die of a slow disease because you got shorted some mags you rightfully deserve reminds me that you are one of the biggest douche nozzles left on this forum and again reminds me why I skip most of your posts. You offer nothing of use.

As I posted in another thread with you in regards to family life. You've got issues.

• Like 5

Well... I was going to offer to re-mail them from Indiana for ya, but I think you may have closed the doorway on that relationship. LOL!!!

Isn't this one of the super good deals that you got a couple of weeks ago?

• Like 1

yes it was, but how was I suppose to know they would fuck me on the mags? my crystal ball is in the shop for repair and my dog chewed up my tarot cards

it didn't say OHIO on mag restrictions, and why should it? since there is no law against owning any mag here in ohio

• Like 1

I wasn't assigning blame to you or questioning your buying decision. The thought just crossed my mind that someone selling so low might be a doofus. It's not always the case, but it does happen.

I agree entirely about the mags. I was just offering some help trying to get them to you despite their stupidity.

As I posted in another thread with you in regards to family life. You've got issues.

only issues I have is when people fuck me over, I get upset, say what is on my mind. 

Contact your credit card company. They'll backcharge him.

Maybe mail fraud?

fuck, that is a great idea,

• Like 2

A member on AKFiles got burned on a Vepr IV last week.  Ordered the rifle, then gets an email 2 weeks later that there was an "error", but the exact same one was listed on gunjoker during the 2 week period.  They tried to say the computer did it.

• Like 1

well, got off the phone with my credit union, I am going to dispute the charge,  they made it easier now then the last time I did a dispute which was snail mail some 15 years ago, it's all done  on their website.

I am  not disputing the entire amount because I got the firearm but for the 2 mags that I didn't get, they sell them for 29.95 ea I am going to dispute the additional $59.90 charge. that "out company policy" isn't going to fly because it says nothing on RT website, and there is no ohio law about buying or owning such a magazine. which I will post those 2 links to back it up. 

I'll let you guys know how this ends. somebody has to take somekind of stand against companies like these that are making up laws that isn't even on the books.

Edited by Matthew Hopkins
  • Like 2

well, got off the phone with my credit union, I am going to dispute the charge,  they made it easier now then the last time I did a dispute which was snail mail some 15 years ago, it's all done  on their website.

I am  not disputing the entire amount because I got the firearm but for the 2 mags that I didn't get, they sell them for 29.95 ea I am going to dispute the additional $59.90 charge. that "out company policy" isn't going to fly because it says nothing on RT website, and there is no ohio law about buying or owning such a magazine. which I will post those 2 links to back it up. 

I'll let you guys know how this ends. somebody has to take somekind of stand against companies like these that are making up laws that isn't even on the books.

Thanks for taking action on this. It's not about the law...it's all about fucking the consumer f0ckers.gif

yes it was, but how was I suppose to know they would fuck me on the mags? my crystal ball is in the shop for repair and my dog chewed up my tarot cards

it didn't say OHIO on mag restrictions, and why should it? since there is no law against owning any mag here in ohio

There is sort of a state law in Ohio though. Owning mags over 30 rounds = legal

However, a magazine larger than 30 rounds in any firearm is considered a machine gun by state law.

There is sort of a state law in Ohio though. Owning mags over 30 rounds = legal

However, a magazine larger than 30 rounds in any firearm is considered a machine gun by state law.

Check paragraph E

But hey, look at the bright side, at least you got to,take out your frustration on the guy and wish a horrible death on his children over $59.90 worth of accessories.

LAW Writer® Ohio Laws and Rules

Search ORC:

Ohio Administrative Code Home Help

Route: Ohio Revised Code » Title [29] XXIX CRIMES - PROCEDURE » Chapter 2923: CONSPIRACY, ATTEMPT, AND COMPLICITY; WEAPONS CONTROL; CORRUPT ACTIVITY

2923.11 Weapons control definitions.

As used in sections 2923.11 to 2923.24 of the Revised Code:

(A) "Deadly weapon" means any instrument, device, or thing capable of inflicting death, and designed or specially adapted for use as a weapon, or possessed, carried, or used as a weapon.

(B)

(1) "Firearm" means any deadly weapon capable of expelling or propelling one or more projectiles by the action of an explosive or combustible propellant. "Firearm" includes an unloaded firearm, and any firearm that is inoperable but that can readily be rendered operable.

(2) When determining whether a firearm is capable of expelling or propelling one or more projectiles by the action of an explosive or combustible propellant, the trier of fact may rely upon circumstantial evidence, including, but not limited to, the representations and actions of the individual exercising control over the firearm.

© "Handgun" means any of the following:

(1) Any firearm that has a short stock and is designed to be held and fired by the use of a single hand;

(2) Any combination of parts from which a firearm of a type described in division ©(1) of this section can be assembled.

(D) "Semi-automatic firearm" means any firearm designed or specially adapted to fire a single cartridge and automatically chamber a succeeding cartridge ready to fire, with a single function of the trigger.

(E) "Automatic firearm" means any firearm designed or specially adapted to fire a succession of cartridges with a single function of the trigger. "Automatic firearm" also means any semi-automatic firearm designed or specially adapted to fire more than thirty-one cartridges without reloading, other than a firearm chambering only .22 caliber short, long, or long-rifle cartridges.

So they advertise a semi-automatic with magazines and send a single shot. How in hell is it going to be a semi without mags? A reputable dealer would do what they need to do to satisfy the customer and having the right mags is not unreasonable. Fuck the kids. You don't want this species propagating and spreading to other parts of the earth. Daddy teaches them to screw people over at all costs to make a profit. Where next? Real estate, banking, another retail endeavor, government? Better they die off before the lineage infects other gene pools.

Besides, wishing it to happen never works, only in the movies, so no harm done. At least the POS knows how Matt feels, and anyone else they stick it to.

Edited by sobrenegade

IO Inc / Royal Tiger are as sleazy as they come.

I can't be the only one that remembers their "factory tour" video from a couple years back - the one that showed crackheads gluing, grinding, and hammering on AKs in their "factory" which looked like a rented shop?

It was promptly erased from the web.

IO Inc / Royal Tiger are as sleazy as they come.

I can't be the only one that remembers their "factory tour" video from a couple years back - the one that showed crackheads gluing, grinding, and hammering on AKs in their "factory" which looked like a rented shop?

It was promptly erased from the web.

I remember it.  Kept me from spending the $400 at the show for an AK, and dropping it at the local shop for a Saiga. haha.gif

A member on AKFiles got burned on a Vepr IV last week.  Ordered the rifle, then gets an email 2 weeks later that there was an "error", but the exact same one was listed on gunjoker during the 2 week period.  They tried to say the computer did it.

Mags are the least of their problems right now.

To add a little background to what Lone Eagle said......

Guy on TheAKforum (probably same guy) had ordered the 223 RPK from RT a day or two before the Saiga "ban". His card was charged and he was assured that they were shipping him his rifle. A few days after the "ban" RT sent him a email says sorry they were all out due to "ban" and promptly refunded his money (thats the only good part). Then a few more people came on with the same problem. Almost instantly they happened to "find a few more RPKs in the back room" and those all went on GB for a Buy It Now of $2k. The same shit CTD pulled with their mag sales after Sandy Hook.

Several people had sold other rifles in order to help offset the price of the RPK and are now out 2 rifles. One they sold and the one they never received. This went viral in a bunch of gun forums, people emailed RT and bitched, The managment at RT has now sent out emails saying that they will honor the last price in he next batch that comes in but most people pretty much told them to go fuck themselves.

I never ordered anything from I.O/R.T. Their Polish and HellCat rifles looked like a joke, trying to compete with Century. I had no desire for a 223 RPK either but in the future I wont be doing business with them

Edited by Arik

I was pretty pissed that the VEPR 1V totally flew under my radar.. A dealer friend of mine had them in the $800 range when they first came in, but I didn't know they were even available. Missed out on what would've been a good .223 AK for long range shooting.