I'm out here in beautiful Raton, New Mexico at the RM3G World Shoot. I finished shooting the staff match yesterday with a very poor performance but the regular shooters arriving and it should be interesting. 15 stages of 3 gun fun in all natural terrain with rifle targets out to 600 yards.

There are a lot of international shooters here including Russians so we should be seeing a bunch of Saigas.

Info at rm3g.com

Doug

Vaclav Vinduska of the Czech Repoblic is running my R&R Saiga because they wouldn't let his in the country. So far he has several stage wins and is on Jerry Miculek's tail in the hunt for first place in Open. It's sad that my shotgun is shooting better than me! Tomorrow the match finishes and I'll post who wins.

Doug

Looks like Vaclav took 4th in Open, he was unprepared for the long range stages that went out to almost 600 yards. Still a good showing for a guy that had never shot a US style multi-gun match. Hope he comes back in 2015 because now he knows what to expect.

Doug