WTS Energizer 3 volt 123 batteries... 10 pack

Sale closed...sold them all

OK, we imprinted an order of flashlights and the customer dictated a certain brand of battery, and, of course, the flashlights came with the wrong brand. So, after the swap out, what I have left is a bunch of Energizer brand 123 3 volt batteries. Life span shows 2003 to 2022 and batch number 0512A. These are now loose packed, so I will ship them out wrapped, but no original packaging.

Paypal and or money order accepted, no up charge for using Paypal. Price listed includes shipping, sorry no local pick option available. 

A reply of "I Will Take It" and the quantity of packs gets it. Please follow up with a PM with payment method and your email address and I will send either a Paypal invoice or mailing address. I am NOT always on the computer, so please be patient I will respond.

PLEASE, when using Paypal allow me to send an invoice...this allows me to use the Paypal shipping service. 

PLEASE, when paying include your SCREEN NAME, it is not always easy to figure out who the "I'll Take" it belongs to when you pay.

10 pack of Energizer 123 3 volt batteries. $10.00 shipped per 10 pk. 

2yl2u10.jpg

Edited by sfven
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.