Happy Birthday Chili. Can't top John's, but hope the fish are always biting wherever you go and your pole is always stiff.

She scares me...  wearing that 24" black strap-on.

OH MY DEAR GOD JOHN YOU"RE KILLIN' ME BRO LOL!!!  red_heart.gif  009.gif  030.gif  wub.png  021.gif  f0ckers.gif

I hear that, the last one he posted is just breath taking.

• Like 1

Ahh nice haul of the razor tooth devils there. Been calling em that ever since a tried to use my little finger to rescue a piece of shrimp from one's mouth as a young kid wanting to reuse my bait. That was a mistake LOL!  horror.gif

CC, like you, I learned early & painfully that many SW fish are toothy predators.

And some have dangerous/venomous spines, razor sharp gill plates, poisonous flesh & nasty dispositions.

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 1

Yup when that Bluefish clamped down hard on my figer at about the first knuckle my immediate reflex actuion was to jerk it back outa there.....lol. That shit HURT! I left some skin and blood behind and decided that fucker could keep that shrimp for his last meal!! I think I enjoyed eating that bastard as much or more than any fine fresh Tuna, Wahoo, or Lobster I ever had hahaha!