Square Parts for civil AK-103 - AK47 or AK74?

Hello. I have a Saiga AK-103 semi-automatic.

http://www.thaifighterclub.org/images/answer/A05106482110313124817.jpg

In fact, it is a AK-74 in AK-47 calibre.

Now my question is, which square parts do i need for this gun?

Bolt Carrier of AK47 or AK74?

Trigger Group of AK47 or AK74?

Front/Rear Sofgt of AK47 or AK74?

e.t.c.

I hope you can help me

e.t.c.

I hope you can help me

These are 100 series rifles, so all of the non-caliber specific parts can be replaced with 74 parts. 

e.t.c.

I hope you can help me

These are 100 series rifles, so all of the non-caliber specific parts can be replaced with 74 parts. 

Al right, and which are the caliber-specigic Parts?

Barrel and Magazine. Thats it?

Every other square parts are from AK-74? (Bolt carrier e.t.c.)

e.t.c.

I hope you can help me

Al right, and which are the caliber-specigic Parts?

Barrel and Magazine. Thats it?

Every other square parts are from AK-74? (Bolt carrier e.t.c.)

The bolt and extractor are also specific to each.

The only parts that won't interchange are the recoil spring, barrel, and bolt(and related bolt parts).  Member on another forum rebarreled his 74 to 47 caliber, and this was all he changed.

So you say recoil spring, barrel, and bolt(and related bolt parts) i need from AK-47? thats clear.

But the question is: every other parts i have to take from AK-74 or AK-47? Or is it all the same and i can take it from AK-74 OR AK-47?

W8lifter mean i have to take it from AK-74.  Right?

The only parts that won't interchange are the recoil spring, barrel, and bolt(and related bolt parts).  Member on another forum rebarreled his 74 to 47 caliber, and this was all he changed.

So you say recoil spring, barrel, and bolt(and related bolt parts) i need from AK-47? thats clear.

But the question is: every other parts i have to take from AK-74 or AK-47? Or is it all the same and i can take it from AK-74 OR AK-47?

These rifles are based on the AK-74. All parts that did not need to be modified to accommodate the 7.62 can be replaced with AK-74 parts. The recoil spring, bolt carrier, firing pin, dust cover, gas tube, etc etc should be taken from the AK-74.

Basically the only replacement parts you CANNOT just drop in from the AK-74 are the extractor, bolt, barrel and magazines of course.

These rifles are based on the AK-74. All parts that did not need to be modified to accommodate the 7.62 can be replaced with AK-74 parts. The recoil spring, bolt carrier, firing pin, dust cover, gas tube, etc etc should be taken from the AK-74.

Basically the only replacement parts you CANNOT just drop in from the AK-74 are the extractor, bolt, barrel and magazines of course.

Thank you very much!

What do Bulgarian Arsenal AK's use, '74 type parts? My Saiga stuff wont interchange with my Arsenal SLR107cr. I thought Saiga's used 100 series/'74M parts which were compatible, but aren't compatible with '74 non 'M' parts.

Edited by Mullet Man

Interesting reads.

SLR107cr has a fat bolt, which is not interchangeable with the Saigas thin stem carrier and vice versa, obviously.

Perhaps my nomenclature is fail when I say '74M.

The saiga has the correct 100 series bolt based on the 74.  The SLR is Bulgarian copy of the 100 series which for some reason, possibly a patent issue but not sure, uses the akm bolt or a version of the akm bolt.

The places that sell the recoil springs don't say springs that only fit only a 47 or 74. The complete recoil assembly are marked for either, but not the springs.

The springs interchange.  I tried an akm recoil assembly on a saiga and it fit on there fine.