From Russia with love, Obama's birthday wish

Holy banana sucker.

This is the least globally respected president ever.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l7iPnao3zqU

On Monday, a laser art show flashing on the outside of the U.S. Embassy building in Moscow, Russia, projected U.S. President Barack Obama’s likeness, wearing a party hat, and sucking on what appears to be a banana.

Rotating with the image are the words “Happy Birthday Obama” with the banana sliding in and out of the image’s mouth.

A group calling itself “The Moscow Student Initiative” claimed responsibility for the show.

Edited by Long Shot
  • Like 2

I hate to say it, but you guys elected him ... 

Twice.

No offence ment.

BRGDS, A

right on, the county is full of half awake idiots that stay happy as long as they have a bigmac and the new ipad

while this is some warmed over email crap that is often sent misrepresented about where it was posted it does provide an interesting assessment of this president and his place in the nation and the world:

By Matt Patterson (Newsweek Columnist - Opinion Writer)

Years from now, historians may regard the 2008 election of Barack Obama as an inscrutable and disturbing phenomenon, the result of a baffling breed of mass hysteria akin perhaps to the witch craze of the Middle Ages. How, they will wonder, did a man so devoid of professional accomplishment beguile so many into thinking he could manage the world's largest economy, direct the world's most powerful military, execute the world's most consequential job?

Imagine a future historian examining Obama's pre-presidential life: ushered into and through the Ivy League, despite unremarkable grades and test scores along the way; a cushy non-job as a "community organizer;" a brief career as a state legislator devoid of legislative achievement (and in fact nearly devoid of his attention, less often did he vote "present"); and finally an unaccomplished single term in the United States Senate, the entirety of which was devoted to his presidential ambitions.

He left no academic legacy in academia, authored no signature legislation as a legislator. And then there is the matter of his troubling associations: the white-hating, America-loathing preacher who for decades served as Obama's "spiritual mentor;" a real-life, actual terrorist who served as Obama's colleague and political sponsor. It is easy to imagine a future historian looking at it all and asking: how on Earth was such a man elected president? There is no evidence that he ever attended or worked for any university or that he ever sat for the Illinois bar. We have no documentation for any of his claims. He may well be the greatest hoax in history.

Not content to wait for history, the incomparable Norman Podhoretz addressed the question recently in the Wall Street Journal: To be sure, no white candidate who had close associations with an outspoken hater of America like Jeremiah Wright and an unrepentant terrorist like Bill Ayers, would have lasted a single day. But because Mr. Obama was black, and therefore entitled in the eyes of liberal Dom to have hung out with protesters against various American injustices, even if they were 'a bit' extreme, he was given a pass. Let that sink in: Obama was given a pass - held to a lower standard because of the color of his skin.

Podhoretz continues: And in any case, what did such ancient history matter when he was also so articulate and elegant and (as he himself had said) "non-threatening," all of which gave him a fighting chance to become the first black president and thereby to lay the curse of racism to rest?

Podhoretz puts his finger, I think, on the animating pulse of the Obama phenomenon - affirmative action. Not in the legal sense, of course. But certainly in the motivating sentiment behind all affirmative action laws and regulations, which are designed primarily to make white people, and especially white liberals, feel good about themselves.

Unfortunately, minorities often suffer so that whites can pat themselves on the back. Liberals routinely admit minorities to schools for which they are not qualified, yet take no responsibility for the inevitable poor performance and high drop-out rates which follow. Liberals don't care if these minority students fail; liberals aren't around to witness the emotional devastation and deflated self-esteem resulting from the racist policy that is affirmative action. Yes, racist. Holding someone to a separate standard merely because of the color of his skin - that's affirmative action in a nutshell, and if that isn't racism, then nothing is.

And that is what America did to Obama. True, Obama himself was never troubled by his lack of achievements, but why would he be? As many have noted, Obama was told he was good enough for Columbia despite undistinguished grades at Occidental; he was told he was good enough for the US Senate despite a mediocre record in Illinois; he was told he was good enough to be president despite no record at all in the Senate. All his life, every step of the way, Obama was told he was good enough for the next step, in spite of ample evidence to the contrary.

What could this breed if not the sort of empty narcissism on display every time Obama speaks? In 2008, many who agreed that he lacked executive qualifications nonetheless raved about Obama's oratory skills, intellect, and cool character. Those people - conservatives included - ought now to be deeply embarrassed.

The man thinks and speaks in the hoariest of clichés, and that's when he has his Teleprompters in front of him; when the prompter is absent he can barely think or speak at all. Not one original idea has ever issued from his mouth - it's all warmed-over Marxism of the kind that has failed over and over again for 100 years. (An example is his 2012 campaign speeches which are almost word for word his 2008 speeches)

And what about his character? Obama is constantly blaming anything and everything else for his troubles. Bush did it; it was bad luck; I inherited this mess. Remember, he wanted the job, campaigned for the task. It is embarrassing to see a president so willing to advertise his own powerless-ness, so comfortable with his own incompetence. (The other day he actually came out and said no one could have done anything to get our economy and country back on track). But really, what were we to expect? The man has never been responsible for anything, so how do we expect him to act responsibly? In short: our president is a small-minded man, with neither the temperament nor the intellect to handle his job. When you understand that, and only when you understand that, will the current erosion of liberty and prosperity make sense. It could not have gone otherwise with such an impostor in the Oval Office.
  • Like 10

It was funny watching The Huffington Post's response to this on Roku News.

They were flabbergasted and speechless.

I guess it's not okay to be racist, unless you are talking about religious Jews or white skin Christians?

Everyone has a right to be offended by someone else's opinion.

• Like 1

Honestly I can't believe that he hasn't been Kennedy'ed yet

Who Barry? JFK was an honorable, good president that most likely would have kept is out of the 'Nam. He was as the Repubs are today. The column by Matt Patterson explains the situation to a "T".

No, nothing will happen to this traitor legally or otherwise. We will have to listen to this POS just like his white doppelgänger Carter for years to come.

• Like 2

I hope it dont happen. I really dont want him to be turned into a martyr. Id also hate to see who would be blamed for it, and the aftermath that would follow against the patriots of this country.

Besides, he's too good of a puppet to be wiped out from the inside.

• Like 4

Got to admit I LMFAO at the video. I despise the man for his policies and ideology and the damage his corrupt group of tyrants are doing to we the people, our children and generations to come.

Problem is that he is such an embarrassment to our great nation.

The rest of the world looks at US and sees a banana sucker in chief.

• Like 1

I thought the 2008 election was a big sham. Perhaps I'm a bit more perceptive than those who voted for Obama, but I thought he simply was not qualified for the job. Also, the way Axelrod used propaganda on steroids and used a messianic portrayal of Obama had shades of Goebbels. I thought it was 1930s Germany and half expected "Triumph of the Will 2" to show in theaters. This, combined with how many confuse charisma with leadership, was scary to see happen in our country.

I am not a "gun nut" in the stereotypical sense, nor am I a survival expert or trained soldier. However, I long for such skills because what the left has done via Obama and his ilk is a preview of what the left ultimately leads toward throughout history - because they ignore history.

On a simpler level, the left is culturally "feminine" in nature and short-sighted accordingly. Our withdrawal from Iraq was an emotional decision - not a rational one. I submit Obama is ... psychologically at least ... our first female president. We need a "masculine" leader like Reagan or Thatcher again. People capable of calling a spade a spade.

Edited by Squeaky
  • Like 1

On a simpler level, the left is culturally "feminine" in nature and short-sighted accordingly. Our withdrawal from Iraq was an emotional decision - not a rational one. I submit Obama is ... psychologically at least ... our first female president. We need a "masculine" leader like Reagan or Thatcher again. People capable of calling a spade a spade.

Which president was THATCHER???

And umm... wasnt thatcher a WOMAN? :unsure:

Do you live in a world where the USA had a president Thatcher???  

I hope it dont happen. I really dont want him to be turned into a martyr. Id also hate to see who would be blamed for it, and the aftermath that would follow against the patriots of this country.

The has actually been my biggest fear of his presidency from day one even more so than the policies that we all knew he was going to implement... That someone would at least attempt assassination and probably use a firearm to do it (I'm honestly shocked that it hasn't happened a few times already).. That would slam the books on us forever and galvanize him forever as some legendary hero of the American people. Just look at the way the media treats other celebrities (which is what Barry is) when they die... Michael Jackson? Heath Ledger? Phillip Seymour Hoffman? etc...

I recently said in another thread that he just needs to contract a deadly case of contagious brain aneurisms... That's the best we could hope for.

• Like 3

Who Barry? JFK was an honorable, good president that most likely would have kept is out of the 'Nam. He was as the Repubs are today. The column by Matt Patterson explains the situation to a "T".

No, nothing will happen to this traitor legally or otherwise. We will have to listen to this POS just like his white doppelgänger Carter for years to come.

JFK was further right than the GOP of today. He was one of the last few true presidents. Can't say the same for the rest of his family.

Most of the conspiracy theories surrounding his death, whether you believe it as history tells it or not, revolve around the very real fact that JFK saw the French have their asses handed to them in Vietnam and knew what a clusterfuck it would be for us. Unfortunately America was never the same societally after Vietnam - as a long-term consequence, the Vietnam war was disastrous in many more ways than a simple massive military loss.

He wasn't a pussy either. Obama wouldn't have the balls to blockade the Russians like JFK did.

• Like 3

Which president was THATCHER???

And umm... wasnt thatcher a WOMAN? :unsure:

Do you live in a world where the USA had a president Thatcher???

Thatcher had bigger balls than Chuck Norris!

Oh no you didn't.

YOU SIR, ARE A HERETIC !!!

She was a tough old bird but remember Chuck Noris doesn't tea-bag, he potato sacks.

• Like 1

If that happened we'd get Slow Joe.  Yes it is possible to be less respected than obuttfucker.

And even if somebody could get both of them we'd get John Cryboehner.

What we need is an asteroid about a mile wide to hit Washington during the state of the union speech.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 2

If that happened we'd get Slow Joe.  Yes it is possible to be less respected than obuttfucker.

And even if somebody could get both of them we'd get John Cryboehner.

What we need is an asteroid about a mile wide to hit Washington during the state of the union speech.

That would make a you-tube video even better than a laser show on the outside of the US embassy in Moscow.

At Indy: Hey .... what I'm getting at is we need real leaders who act in an assertive masculine manner whether they be physically male or female. Mentally and culturally the left acts in a feminine way. For what it's worth, I've heard a woman on TV call Dems. the "mommy party" and Repubs. the "Daddy party." To try to illustrate, Carter is a "feminine" leader compared to Reagan who was a "masculine" leader. Or .... Margaret Thatcher was a "masculine" leader compared to Obama or Harry Reid or Pelosi. I did not say Thatcher was once our President. I use her as an example of the type of leader Western Civilization needs again - along with Churchill. I was alluding to one's way of looking at things. Leaders like Reagan and Thatcher have "balls" and can see (and acknowledge) a bigger picture than your typical lefty does for a given issue. 

I have no problem having a black or female president as long as its someone like Allen West or Condi Rice or even General Powell. They are "masculine" folks as opposed to a "feminine" person like Obama. I hope you understand the analogy now. 

Overall we no longer have a masculine culture that was conducive to us winning W.W. II and becoming a superpower. P.C. crap must be put aside and a more masculine culture restored because the entire world is already paying for weak "feminine" leadership from America's left.