Russian collectors can't go without

newrussianparts.jpg

Keep your prized Saiga working perfectly for years to come with these essential genuine Russian parts from Izhmash, Russia. We all know how we are with our Russian rifles when keeping it precise and on point. Whether you are a Collector or Shooter, these are spares that no Saiga owner can afford to be without!

AK-431R FOLDING METAL BUTTSTOCK ASSEMBLY WITH ATTACHING HARDWARE

AK-431R.jpg

AK-432R FOLDING BUTTSTOCK ASSEMBLY WITH ATTACHING HARDWARE

AK-432R_i02.jpg

SG-432R IZHMASH FACTORY SIDE FOLDING CONVERSION KIT (SAIGA 12 SHOTGUN)

SG-432R.jpg

SG-433R IZHMASH FACTORY SIDE FOLDING TACTICAL CONVERSION KIT (SAIGA 12 SHOTGUN)

SG-433R.jpg

SEE THEM ALL HERE: www.k-var.com/shop/Izhmash-Russia/

What does this mean can go without? I got the email blast, shouldn't it say cannot do without?

Anywho, I digress; I called today with several hours remaining on your work day, was put on hold for half an hour, then directed to a answering machine. I was not happy about that but giving the benefit of the doubt, expecting a return call today, being pacific business hours extend 3 hours beyond mine, I reluctantly left a message.

To which I received no return call.

This was a final attempt to redeem this delightful vendor for me personally. I have done thousands worth of business with k-var dating back to 08 or later. And feel like this letdown has broke the camel back so to speak.

If somehow they can bring me back I'll be whistling.a different tune. But being they do not work weekends, I'm not so sure I will hear back.

Edited by beefcakeb0
  • Like 1