Upgrade Furniture Question

Hey all I recently picked up a Saiga 223 brand new and am looking to do some of the obvious mods. I picked up a new gas tube and clip retainer from Dinzagarms so I could add some wood furniture.

My question is what type of furniture will bolt right up to this? Does it need to be Russian? As I understand it Yugo wouldnt work as the upper forearm is shorter but not sure if there are others with similar incompatable sizes?

Any help is appreciated. Also if anyone has a lead on a forearm kit and buttstock in a darker shade would be appreciated thanks.

Any wood for an AKM stamped receiver will work. Romanian, Bulgarian, etc. You are correct that Yugo will not work for the reasons you mentioned. Do a google for AK wood furniture, and several options will come up. Many of the vendors on the forum used to carry surplus wood. You will likely have to refinish it in the color you want however. For nice quality wood with no dents, dings, etc. expect to pay ~ $80-100 for the set.