Saiga 308 mag pouches?

Strike Hard Gear, Specializes in AK, yet very willing and can make whatever size/style you want. Very reasonable prices and quick turn around. Do a lot of business with, and many special orders due to 308, I. always use, yet many others in local agencies are upgrading from 223 weapons, like what I have had made, rigs and pouches. Even scabbards for attaching different equipment and sheaths.

• 2 months later...

If you want to keep them dry and extremely thoroughly retained, you can squeeze 25rd surefires into the very cheap but decent quality milsurp East German "Rain Pattern" AK 4x mag pouches. CSSpec 20rd mags fit in far more easily, though.

Made for x39 30rd mags, but they're rectangular pockets made for the very nonrectangular curvy x39 30rd mags, so they wind up suitably sized for battle rifle mags.

Edited by LoopyDupe
  • Like 1

If you want to keep them dry and extremely thoroughly retained, you can squeeze 25rd surefires into the very cheap but decent quality milsurp East German "Rain Pattern" AK 4x mag pouches. CSSpec 20rd mags fit in far more easily, though.

Made for x39 30rd mags, but they're rectangular pockets made for the very nonrectangular curvy x39 30rd mags, so they wind up suitably sized for battle rifle mags.

Same here.

Can only get three 308 mags in one and it be loose enough for easy extraction but hell that is no consequence really.

I use the forth pouch for misc stuff one might find useful, pack of smokes and lighter maybe some 4:20 and a snickers...

big_smile.gif

But I kid.

For a couple of bucks it cant be beat.