Why does it hang up here?

Does anyone have any ideas? Not sure why it is hanging up here quite possibly could be the hammer?

700c6c83eaa008319aec9d2390cc92b6.jpg

02882173a7af3346a2463a5e857027e1.jpg

2e1f58b5659b7492e7e64a97c4735762.jpg

I have noticed when I pull it all the way back without the recoil spring in that it will pop out of the rail a bit on the left side of the gun. Like the hammer is pressing on the bottom of the bolt. It's a G2 hammer and I thought I polished it well enough. I even took some material off a bit to contour it like factory. Do you think I need to take more material off the hammer? It still pushes down the hammer further then it needs to be able to reset. I really think I need to take it down a bit further but wanted to ask some other heads before I do.

I had one 20 that the receiver mounted ejector and the bolt rubbed against each other pretty hard during cycling causing the bolt to stop. I cleaned up the areas / channel on the bottom of the bolt the ejector passes till it would slide by. Might be worth looking at.

So cobra should I reprofile the hammer down a bit more. It still pushes the hammer down almost a 1/4 to 1/8 more then it needs to so it still catches? If I go to far on the hammer I can always replace it easy enough. I just wanted to make sure I wouldn't run into any other problems. I know to keep the flat spot and not to mess with the angle at the front of the hammer.

Anyone that wants to PM me with a question about what I was saying, I can do my best to answer it. I've deleted my posts from the thread though because I am just not getting into directing folks how best to fix their own FCG problems. Sorry but I'm just not doing that here.