Things appear to be working out

Question

By the good grace of an upper power, I received my parts back from Paul yesterday.  Pics attached to confirm.  He included a sincere sounding note, gas port gauges, and a sticker.  This REALLY made me day!  Now the million dollar question, why am I the first to receive their parts?

I have made a pretty hard effort in getting my parts back.  I sent Paul boxes to ship my parts back on two occasions… once with a check for money to ship them and once with a prepaid label so he could just pack and ship them free to him.  I will note my check was NOT cashed, and the prepaid label was NOT used.  Paul finished my parts (they look AMAZING) and shipped them back to me on his own dime.  I believe Paul is a good guy deep down and really did hit some troubles that turned this situation bad for all of us.

I am local to the Salem/Portland area, so I filed a police report in Salem.  An officer was actually able to reach Paul via phone and spoke with him.  I don’t know what the phone number was, but it was not the (971) or (503) number posted on here.  At Paul’s request, the officer could not release the number to me.  Paul said he had had a rough year and was going through tough times.  He said my parts were about half done and would have them done in a about a week and a half.  That was about a month ago. 

A couple of weeks ago I actually went to the Molalla address that was posted on here and talked with a fellow who claimed to be Mark Pawloski but did not know of a Paul Pawloski.  I did that about a week and a half ago.  The man didn’t sound like Paul in the Youtube videos, but did sound like the voicemail greeting on the (971) number.

I make the note that I shipped my parts to Paul 6/25/13, so I am not near the front of the line.  I think Paul got scared that I was involving the authorities and was actively looking for him.  I am extremely happy to have my parts back but very perplexed why I got my parts before anyone else has (at least before anyone that posts on here).  Paul obviously can perform work now, and his note indicates he can finish the workload he has.

I am sorry to say I have had no contact with Paul since June of 2013, so I cannot offer any assistance to anyone trying to contact him.  With this, all I can say is Paul still has the parts.  It sure seems like he is a man of his word that he wants to make good on his promises.  The parts returned are mine.  I know this by the serial on the bolt and carrier but also because I custom profiled my hammer to function with my LRBHO.  After installing the internals, it test cycles and fires on snap caps. 

I believe Paul has everyone’s parts still and has the capability to finish them.  I think he was scared that I might get to him, so he finished my parts and got them to me.  I thank him gratefully for that, but plead him to make good with everyone else as soon as he can before he gets into any trouble.  Another note I will make it that I never bad mouthed Paul on the forums or left him any nasty messages.  All the voicemails, emails, and letters I sent were polite and professional.  That may have played to my advantage; acting threatening and childish usually doesn't get you anywhere in life anyhow.  If the bickering and name calling on here stops... maybe Paul will feel more obligated to help everyone else out.  Could be a combination of things, but it worked for me, I got my parts back from Paul. Finished.

post-41061-0-44764500-1408108997_thumb.jpg

post-41061-0-48056300-1408109128_thumb.jpg

post-41061-0-07470300-1408109156_thumb.jpg

Edited by yfzrevo450
  • Like 3
  • Answers 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

I can say from experience that being a moderator is not easy. I did it in a forum that was a piece of cake compared to this one and it was still hard work. Being a moderator here and even semi-patient

I was 1st on the list I had the RSB, I'm happy to report I received my parts today as promised.

Drove up and had a great visit with Shannon from Cobra's Custom and left my parts #001 in his very capable hands to get done like they should be. I saw and handled a lot of his work that he did on an

Posted Images

Thank You Juggs!!

This list should help us, some of these have been finished and sent home to thier owners, and not necessarily in order. The survey results I have as well reflect alot of these numbers. This list is ORIGINALLY from Pauls original post.

I am #170 sent Jan 16, 2013

I saved this just a couple of days before the threads were all taken down. Lets update this list and help out as best as we can. This is the latest list, that I know of as the time I copied it which was roughly 5 days ago.

If you get your parts, please post here so we can help each other and Pauly out. I take no credit for this list other than copying it from Paulys original thread.

====================================================================================

201------------- Fix RSB---- Seeking correct keyway cutter and Y-Collet for mill

---

---

---

890 - GBS, MT, IRS

291 - GBS, VCH, MT

312 - GBS, MT, IR

588 - GBS, IR, PPVCH (K-PUP)

819 - GBS, IR

623 - GBS

170 - GBS, IRS, MT OPROD, PPVCH

593 - GBS

080 - GBS

272 / 262 - GBS X2

500 - GBS, MT

001 - GBS, MT, PPVCH (BLACK)

068 - GBS, MT + new fcg

806 - GBS, MT

679 - GBS, IRS, MT, PPVCH

725 - GBS, IRS, MT, TROMIX LEFT SIDE CHARGER

792 / 940 - GBS, IR, MT X2

008 - GBS, MT, OPROD, IRS PPVCH-q

725 - GBS, IR, IDVCH

228 - GBS, IR

348 - GBS, IR, MT

864 - IRS

073 - GBS

745 - GBS, IR, MT

954 - GBS

451 - GBS  

509 - GBS, MT, IR

704 - GBS

(17 9 full service sets for SR will be mixed in above with like sets)

134 - GBS and verticals bolt all in black....just adding my number to the list...all requests were printed and sent with my BCG

Jim, GOOD question! that does not stop the accusations in other threads on this board and others as well as several strings of PM's where folks have tried to 'involve & implicate' me in this mess...

Fuck 'em.

• Like 6

I need to publicly apologize to Juggs. I did not realize what he was going through. He was in fact not ignoring me, just dealing with more important issues. Had I found my self in the same shoes I would of done no different.

My apologies Juggs for being an ass and coming across the wrong way.

I can say from experience that being a moderator is not easy. I did it in a forum that was a piece of cake compared to this one and it was still hard work. Being a moderator here and even semi-patiently dealing with these types of issues and hanging in there to see them through takes one hell of a guy and an extreme amount of dedication to the community. Juggs knows everyone is frustrated, and rightly so, but there is no telling how many other things he is dealing with at the same time requests are made. I can only speculate, but I would imagine that not a single day goes by that he doesn't have at minimum 5-10 issues to attend to here. All the while, he has a family to be a part of and a business to run. The only things that will really give any satisfaction or closure to this matter are when Pauly gives an update or when he sends out work. The best thing to do is diligently watch and listen. If things are coming out at all, even at a very slow trickle, hope is not lost.

For the record, we all act like an ass sooner or later. Just put it behind you, but never forget. That memory can be a useful tool. 

• Like 7

I have asked many of the people waiting on parts and the rest of the staff to leave me out/uninvolve my self as humanly possible with this topic .. plenty of other staff to assist.

and I have also been advised by legal counsel to distance myself if I wish to pursue a libel case against people who have implied my involvement with pauly's business here and on other forums.. 

Long and short, People running their mouths and grand conspiracy theories with nothing to back it up  has negatively effected MY business... personally... Still SMH on how I got dragged into all this...

I have worked VERY hard to build a rep on honesty/quality.. and a few select keyboard commandos have done their best to tarnish it... and I got nothin' to lose at this point...

Sure as hell AIN'T feelin' the comroderity of Community... Hell, I done nothin' from the get go but try to get in touch with pauly, offer my own parts and money... for this shit... as a volunteer..

56527f0c7c7479ecf5a8a2d0c9c27bd61d67b415f8707484e15fbeb4dacfa602.jpg

• Like 3

I need to publicly apologize to Juggs. I did not realize what he was going through. He was in fact not ignoring me, just dealing with more important issues. Had I found my self in the same shoes I would of done no different.

My apologies Juggs for being an ass and coming across the wrong way.

I can say from experience that being a moderator is not easy. I did it in a forum that was a piece of cake compared to this one and it was still hard work. Being a moderator here and even semi-patiently dealing with these types of issues and hanging in there to see them through takes one hell of a guy and an extreme amount of dedication to the community. Juggs knows everyone is frustrated, and rightly so, but there is no telling how many other things he is dealing with at the same time requests are made. I can only speculate, but I would imagine that not a single day goes by that he doesn't have at minimum 5-10 issues to attend to here. All the while, he has a family to be a part of and a business to run. The only things that will really give any satisfaction or closure to this matter are when Pauly gives an update or when he sends out work. The best thing to do is diligently watch and listen. If things are coming out at all, even at a very slow trickle, hope is not lost.

For the record, we all act like an ass sooner or later. Just put it behind you, but never forget. That memory can be a useful tool. 

^^^What stoopid said ;)

And... Juggs is a helluva guy. Could have banned be at least twice for sure and came to me like a man instead of a foe and gave me some act right when I needed it. Juggs is A-OK in my book and Kanzaz is in the same list for manning up and saying he was wrong and doing the right thing.

I have no dog in the "Paulygate" fiasco. I was just impressed by the actions here so I thought I would pipe up.

Back on topic.

Well, the moral if this thread is that Pauly needs the law breathing down his neck and someone knocking on his door before he is prompted to action. He returned parts to the squeaky wheel, plus a few others, and then went dark again. 

Yer gonna git a PM bomb fer sayn that  bad_egg.gif

I dont think Paul has time for this right now. That shop (aka shed) hes building for that guy is going to take at least a year to get the shingles on.

I really hope Paul thinks I am calling his bluff with the ATF route. I really do. Not much is holding me back other than respect for others parts who still want to wait a little longer.

IF you really want to do something on your end that will get to Paul quickly. File a Postal fraud report with the postal inspectors office. You can even do it online now which makes it tons easier. They may want to get ahold of you and want documentation, so make sure you have a good copy of your postal receipt and postal money order along with the tracking numbers. Its really not too hard to do,

Postal Fraud route is going to be the simplest method of bringing justice to Paul. Just a matter of if you are ready

• Like 1

I dont think Paul has time for this right now. That shop (aka shed) hes building for that guy is going to take at least a year to get the shingles on.

I really hope Paul thinks I am calling his bluff with the ATF route. I really do. Not much is holding me back other than respect for others parts who still want to wait a little longer.

IF you really want to do something on your end that will get to Paul quickly. File a Postal fraud report with the postal inspectors office. You can even do it online now which makes it tons easier. They may want to get ahold of you and want documentation, so make sure you have a good copy of your postal receipt and postal money order along with the tracking numbers. Its really not too hard to do,

Postal Fraud route is going to be the simplest method of bringing justice to Paul. Just a matter of if you are ready

He needs to just send the parts back un-finsed if people want that... we've been ripped off with or worse without the parts.  I feel we've been patient long enough and if he cant even keep in regular contact with updates then ill do what little I can.  

I have Filed a postal Fraud Form

I have Filed a Police Report

Information if you would like to take Action

Salem Oregan Police department.

http://www.cityofsalem.net/Departments/Police/Pages/Police.aspx

You can file your police report by calling the following number.

503-588-6123

If you shipped your parts threw the postal service here is the link to the online postal fraud forms

https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/contactus/filecomplaint.aspx

Edited by hellknighthicks
  • Like 3

Well it's almost Thanksgiving. I'm thankful for the many blessings in my life, and the life I have.

What I'm not thankful for is the "going on 1 1/2 year" wait for my parts.

Have a blessed Thanksgiving Pauly...AND GET BACK TO WORK!

Well it's almost Thanksgiving. I'm thankful for the many blessings in my life, and the life I have.

+1

I have many things to be thankful for so many things.  May blessings fall your way Pauly and everyone here... Like me or not ;) 

I Hope things work out for everyone..  Hate gets us no where!  Just let us know how your doing Pauly.. God bless.

hellknighthicks, on 24 Nov 2014 - 10:18 AM, said:

MightyLordRay, on 23 Nov 2014 - 10:08 PM, said:

+1

I have many things to be thankful for so many things.  May blessings fall your way Pauly and everyone here... Like me or not wink.png 

I Hope things work out for everyone..  Hate gets us no where!  Just let us know how your doing Pauly.. God bless.

haha.gif  Yeah... kinda like having him locked up? haha.gif

http://www.cityofsal...ges/Police.aspx

503-588-6123

If you shipped your parts threw the postal service here is the link to the online postal fraud forms

https://postalinspec...ecomplaint.aspx

Edited by hellknighthicks, 10 November 2014 - 09:37 AM.

503-588-6123

I dont want to see anybody locked up. I just want my parts back.  Finished or not. 

I never said I hated him. I didn't file those reports in the intent of harm I just want my parts back. 

We could discuss this all Via PM but you wanna stir up trouble.  But you would have to un-blocke me first.

Its inappropriate to have this discussion on a thread where people are trying to get there parts back or looking for any information about there parts... They don't care about this stuff or some quarrel.  You don't even have any parts in this mess.  Get the last word if you like... But its the last response that you'll publicly receive from me.

My apologies to anyone looking for information about there parts distracted by these worthless messages.

503-588-6123

I dont want to see anybody locked up. I just want my parts back.  Finished or not. 

I never said I hated him. I didn't file those reports in the intent of harm I just want my parts back. 

We could discuss this all Via PM but you wanna stir up trouble.  But you would have to un-blocke me first.

Its inappropriate to have this discussion on a thread where people are trying to get there parts back or looking for any information about there parts... They don't care about this stuff or some quarrel.  You don't even have any parts in this mess.  Get the last word if you like... But its the last response that you'll publicly receive from me.

My apologies to anyone looking for information about there parts distracted by these worthless messages.

If you have indeed done those reports, the process has started to bring him to justice. This is good news and I thank you. Mine along with yours and a few others now might finally bring some closure to this. The more the merrier!

Kind of late to not want him locked up however. Once the process has started its pretty hard to reverse. He has committed interstate fraud and there is now a paper trail on him. He can say he has returned the parts, but by then the limelight will already be on him.

I am coming up on 2 years hellknights, my serial is 170. Paul is either holding my parts hostage or has stolen them outright, along with many others. He refuses to answer any emails, not only from me but many others as well. I along with many others just want our parts back AS IS. Yet he refuses to do so. Ask yourself this, what do you have to lose at this point? I would rather see him locked up, unable to legally own a firearm ever again and never see him screw another person over again in his life.

Speaking of serials, why dont ya PM me your information so I can add it to the survey results.

I need last 3 of serial, name, address or simply just state sent from, date sent, amount spent (this part is important), work that was to be done and what method was used ie MO cash etc. If you dont want to thats fine.  It would help in our cause though.

Checking in on the" THINGS APPEAR TO BE WORKING OUT"thread. It now appears it is not. Glad to see the thread open. Its been over a year. I have left messages and emails about every 2 months consistently to Pauly just requesting to get parts back. There has never been a reply. Im still waiting and just making my presents known.

Hi Parts # 619 here I sent my parts in dec 2012 and i like everyone else have received no contact from this thief. i have all but given up getting my parts back and would like to know if anyone has or knows where there is a bolt for sale. The longer i think about this situation the angrier i get. Thanks in advance for your help

Cmack, this is exactly what this thief wants you to do. Have you filed a postal fraud report and a Internet Crime Complaint? This is interstate fraud, please fill those out before you give up. We are all in this together!

Hi Parts # 619 here I sent my parts in dec 2012 and i like everyone else have received no contact from this thief. i have all but given up getting my parts back and would like to know if anyone has or knows where there is a bolt for sale. The longer i think about this situation the angrier i get. Thanks in advance for your help

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.