Things appear to be working out

Question

By the good grace of an upper power, I received my parts back from Paul yesterday.  Pics attached to confirm.  He included a sincere sounding note, gas port gauges, and a sticker.  This REALLY made me day!  Now the million dollar question, why am I the first to receive their parts?

I have made a pretty hard effort in getting my parts back.  I sent Paul boxes to ship my parts back on two occasions… once with a check for money to ship them and once with a prepaid label so he could just pack and ship them free to him.  I will note my check was NOT cashed, and the prepaid label was NOT used.  Paul finished my parts (they look AMAZING) and shipped them back to me on his own dime.  I believe Paul is a good guy deep down and really did hit some troubles that turned this situation bad for all of us.

I am local to the Salem/Portland area, so I filed a police report in Salem.  An officer was actually able to reach Paul via phone and spoke with him.  I don’t know what the phone number was, but it was not the (971) or (503) number posted on here.  At Paul’s request, the officer could not release the number to me.  Paul said he had had a rough year and was going through tough times.  He said my parts were about half done and would have them done in a about a week and a half.  That was about a month ago. 

A couple of weeks ago I actually went to the Molalla address that was posted on here and talked with a fellow who claimed to be Mark Pawloski but did not know of a Paul Pawloski.  I did that about a week and a half ago.  The man didn’t sound like Paul in the Youtube videos, but did sound like the voicemail greeting on the (971) number.

I make the note that I shipped my parts to Paul 6/25/13, so I am not near the front of the line.  I think Paul got scared that I was involving the authorities and was actively looking for him.  I am extremely happy to have my parts back but very perplexed why I got my parts before anyone else has (at least before anyone that posts on here).  Paul obviously can perform work now, and his note indicates he can finish the workload he has.

I am sorry to say I have had no contact with Paul since June of 2013, so I cannot offer any assistance to anyone trying to contact him.  With this, all I can say is Paul still has the parts.  It sure seems like he is a man of his word that he wants to make good on his promises.  The parts returned are mine.  I know this by the serial on the bolt and carrier but also because I custom profiled my hammer to function with my LRBHO.  After installing the internals, it test cycles and fires on snap caps. 

I believe Paul has everyone’s parts still and has the capability to finish them.  I think he was scared that I might get to him, so he finished my parts and got them to me.  I thank him gratefully for that, but plead him to make good with everyone else as soon as he can before he gets into any trouble.  Another note I will make it that I never bad mouthed Paul on the forums or left him any nasty messages.  All the voicemails, emails, and letters I sent were polite and professional.  That may have played to my advantage; acting threatening and childish usually doesn't get you anywhere in life anyhow.  If the bickering and name calling on here stops... maybe Paul will feel more obligated to help everyone else out.  Could be a combination of things, but it worked for me, I got my parts back from Paul. Finished.

post-41061-0-44764500-1408108997_thumb.jpg

post-41061-0-48056300-1408109128_thumb.jpg

post-41061-0-07470300-1408109156_thumb.jpg

Edited by yfzrevo450
  • Like 3
  • Answers 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

I can say from experience that being a moderator is not easy. I did it in a forum that was a piece of cake compared to this one and it was still hard work. Being a moderator here and even semi-patient

I was 1st on the list I had the RSB, I'm happy to report I received my parts today as promised.

Drove up and had a great visit with Shannon from Cobra's Custom and left my parts #001 in his very capable hands to get done like they should be. I saw and handled a lot of his work that he did on an

Posted Images

odd that you didn't receive yours jace26, i sent mine for glassbolt around august 2013 and got mine back, seems like he grabbed random glass bolt jobs and did a few and sent em the just went dark again, at least you know he still has the parts since he sent some back, they arent trashed. 

All I can say is WOW! Started tonight looking for contact info on Mr. Pauly and didn't expect to find all of this. I love shooting my R and R Saiga for multigun competitions and I couldn't imagine what I would do if I were in you guy's shoes. Looks like I just need to polish my bolt myself and treat it like it is irreplaceable... Wait a minute, they are! Hope things work out for everyone and sorry you are all going through this....

Brian

Paul dude...this is wrong. Ship the parts finished or not. Unfinished is better, than no parts at all. We can't shoot our shotguns. They are useless paperweights right now. We know you are having it rough. So are we. Give us back our parts.

• Like 1

Paul dude...this is wrong. Ship the parts finished or not. Unfinished is better, than no parts at all. We can't shoot our shotguns. They are useless paperweights right now. We know you are having it rough. So are we. Give us back our parts.

Pauly has already proven he is a thieving spiteful asshole. He deserves no respect or favors at this point. He doesn't have it so hard that he can't simply return the parts. He just won't.

Mighty. If you arnt taking legal action at this point you are probably not going to ever see a thing. Same goes for everyone else.

Hope you have a shitty new year pauly. Thief

he has the ability to.... it's if he chooses to... it's under Mod preview is all (we have to "approve' prior to you being able to see it) and there are currently zero post awaiting to be approved....

he has the ability to.... it's if he chooses to... it's under Mod preview is all (we have to "approve' prior to you being able to see it) and there are currently zero post awaiting to be approved....

So that means Paul is a dick for not posting an update.  

Paul, if you don't have the money to send out parts at least tell us.  

Pauly, I lives in Salem just off sunny view...

You do not have any of my parts.. But I'm willing to help..help in building the shed or I have a shed you can use...or I can help you get these things done and shipped.. What ever...we have met before and I went to your house when you lived in Portland. Soooo hit me up I can be a resource..

• Like 1

Good morning. Well today marks two years I've been without my parts. They were supposed to be ready for shipping and out that week according to pauly's last post, but that seems to not be the case. I feel I have been, along with everyone else, more than patient to wait TWO YEARS! So today I am starting to take the legal route to salvage what I can. This is an avenue I never want to take, but have a lot of resources at my disposal. Pauly if there was ever a time to get your shit together, it is now. I wish everyone on this forum the best and happy new year. #623

My suggestion is to follow your own path in this and not speak of it on this forum too much. Pauly does check in here and the less he knows the better, for you that is if you are pursuing legal action.

File a Internet fraud report, and a postal fraud report. IF You would are pursing legal action and want a copy of the survey results I will gladly email them to you. If you do not have your info on the survey results then naturally i wont send them to you. This is a huge tool if you are pursuing the legal route. If you filed a report then you know what it all contains and can be used against pauly. Its a nail in the coffin sorta speak.

I was advised the best thing to do is pursue my own actions thru legal means and dont talk about it.

let me know

• Like 2

Ok so had something happen today finally.

I have 2 phone numbers for Pauly 

(971) 209-2711 which has his business greeting for voicemail. I have called this number numerous times and left lots of voicemails.

(503) 829-9157 I have only ever called this once and left one voicemail and got a generic message from the cell carrier.

TODAY i get a call from (971)304-9897 saying they are getting all my calls and voicemails and that I am not the person I am trying to get ahold of.

I have never called this number however. So i call her back and ask which number it is she is getting all the messages and calls from, she tells me (971)304-9897. Mind you I have never called that number, the only number I have called multiple times was the one highlighted in blue (which has Paulys business greeting for voicemail).  She tells me my calls are coming in as text messages to her phone which she has had for a year.

She also tells me I am the only number she is getting these messages and calls from. Make of it what you will. I hope it is what I think it is and maybe I am starting to get too close to Pauly.

I sure hope it is.

To replace my Saiga 12 parts that Paul (I hope) has it would cost me more than my original parts with the custom work are worth, unless I got a good deal on used parts.

You were right Paul. Out of all the vendors available nobody does it quite like you...

• Like 1
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.