Things appear to be working out

Question

By the good grace of an upper power, I received my parts back from Paul yesterday.  Pics attached to confirm.  He included a sincere sounding note, gas port gauges, and a sticker.  This REALLY made me day!  Now the million dollar question, why am I the first to receive their parts?

I have made a pretty hard effort in getting my parts back.  I sent Paul boxes to ship my parts back on two occasions… once with a check for money to ship them and once with a prepaid label so he could just pack and ship them free to him.  I will note my check was NOT cashed, and the prepaid label was NOT used.  Paul finished my parts (they look AMAZING) and shipped them back to me on his own dime.  I believe Paul is a good guy deep down and really did hit some troubles that turned this situation bad for all of us.

I am local to the Salem/Portland area, so I filed a police report in Salem.  An officer was actually able to reach Paul via phone and spoke with him.  I don’t know what the phone number was, but it was not the (971) or (503) number posted on here.  At Paul’s request, the officer could not release the number to me.  Paul said he had had a rough year and was going through tough times.  He said my parts were about half done and would have them done in a about a week and a half.  That was about a month ago. 

A couple of weeks ago I actually went to the Molalla address that was posted on here and talked with a fellow who claimed to be Mark Pawloski but did not know of a Paul Pawloski.  I did that about a week and a half ago.  The man didn’t sound like Paul in the Youtube videos, but did sound like the voicemail greeting on the (971) number.

I make the note that I shipped my parts to Paul 6/25/13, so I am not near the front of the line.  I think Paul got scared that I was involving the authorities and was actively looking for him.  I am extremely happy to have my parts back but very perplexed why I got my parts before anyone else has (at least before anyone that posts on here).  Paul obviously can perform work now, and his note indicates he can finish the workload he has.

I am sorry to say I have had no contact with Paul since June of 2013, so I cannot offer any assistance to anyone trying to contact him.  With this, all I can say is Paul still has the parts.  It sure seems like he is a man of his word that he wants to make good on his promises.  The parts returned are mine.  I know this by the serial on the bolt and carrier but also because I custom profiled my hammer to function with my LRBHO.  After installing the internals, it test cycles and fires on snap caps. 

I believe Paul has everyone’s parts still and has the capability to finish them.  I think he was scared that I might get to him, so he finished my parts and got them to me.  I thank him gratefully for that, but plead him to make good with everyone else as soon as he can before he gets into any trouble.  Another note I will make it that I never bad mouthed Paul on the forums or left him any nasty messages.  All the voicemails, emails, and letters I sent were polite and professional.  That may have played to my advantage; acting threatening and childish usually doesn't get you anywhere in life anyhow.  If the bickering and name calling on here stops... maybe Paul will feel more obligated to help everyone else out.  Could be a combination of things, but it worked for me, I got my parts back from Paul. Finished.

post-41061-0-44764500-1408108997_thumb.jpg

post-41061-0-48056300-1408109128_thumb.jpg

post-41061-0-07470300-1408109156_thumb.jpg

Edited by yfzrevo450
  • Like 3
  • Answers 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

I can say from experience that being a moderator is not easy. I did it in a forum that was a piece of cake compared to this one and it was still hard work. Being a moderator here and even semi-patient

I was 1st on the list I had the RSB, I'm happy to report I received my parts today as promised.

Drove up and had a great visit with Shannon from Cobra's Custom and left my parts #001 in his very capable hands to get done like they should be. I saw and handled a lot of his work that he did on an

Posted Images

Hello All,

I was able to secure my parts back a few months back and i posted picture to prove it. I cant say it was without extreme efforts. I called/facebooked anyone that I could connect with Paul. I talked to lawyers and private investigators. 

I will say that what i believe ultimately led to my parts being returned was contacting the Salem Police many times over several months and being told its a civil matter or other BS. I finally received a call back from an officer who was willing to go a little further than anyone else. He looked into Paul for me, called him directly and actually had a lengthy conversation regarding this issue. This is what led to the last resurfacing of Paul and subsequent communications. I didnt share this information earlier because Paul assured me he was going to make things right. I feel for everyone who is in this spot as its a terrible feeling to be screwed over by someone you trusted.  

The short of the long, Im sad to see that Paul STILL hasn't followed through and I'm willing to share this officers contact and email information with anyone by pm who will be polite and respectful. I didnt ask him for any personal information on Paul I just told him what i knew, the facts on my situation and what I had done to contact Paul as advised by the legal contact i mentioned earlier (i.e. I sent certified letters asking for parts, researched and tried to make contact with family and friends, have receipt of money order and email communications..ect) I will say that this person was an absolutly crucial asset in the return of my parts and he should be contacted with the utmost respect. I can't guarentee he will be able to offer the same help as me but it may be worth a shot.  I received my parts back approx. 3 weeks after he was contacted directly by the police department. 

-Tp

Edited by TP1

TP1, could you send the guy an email or call him and explain that there are multiple people here that are looking at legal options and that it would be great to have him contact Pauly to discuss the options of him shipping back our parts completed or not.  I am willing, and I'm sure everyone else is too, to pay for a shipping label to have my parts sent back.

Finished. He included the guages for the gas ports as previously reported also. I posted a pic of the finished product on page 2 of this thread. 

I would have been happy getting the parts back finished or not.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/94975-things-appear-to-be-working-out/page-2&do=findComment&comment=994486

Edited by TP1
  • Like 1

TP1, could you send the guy an email or call him and explain that there are multiple people here that are looking at legal options and that it would be great to have him contact Pauly to discuss the options of him shipping back our parts completed or not.  I am willing, and I'm sure everyone else is too, to pay for a shipping label to have my parts sent back.

I told the officer at the time that there were several other people that had parts with Paul. As I previously stated, I'm willing to share information with anyone who would like to politely contact him. I previously tried to explore the options of banding everyone together which proved was far too difficult. I just kept trying anything I could come up with and I'd encourage everyone to not sit back and wait but to do the same. I have a feeling that those who are more motivated to succeed in securing their parts than the next will be able to do so but on a case by case basis. 

Edited by TP1

Thanks TP1.

I sent an email with the information you provided me. I tried to be polite and respectful. I thought I'd share it with the rest of you.

Officer CENSORED,

I was told you spoke to Paul Pawlowski about gun parts he has not returned to their rightful owners. Thank you for helping. Because of you he "briefly" resurfaced, and shipped a few parts back to their owners before going off the grid again. This brings me to the reason I am contacting you. You seem to be the only person able to reach him. There is a whole community of people trying to reach him unsuccessfully. Many of us have been without our gun parts for over two years. Personally, I am approaching the two year mark. Would you be so kind as to help our community once more please? The Saiga 12 community is desperate for resolution. Some of us have filed police reports (including me), postal fraud claims, spoken to the ATF, and the FBI. I don't know what to do anymore. I just want my gun parts back, and to wash my hands of this situation. I do not mean for this to be a hatred filled witch hunt where I want Paul to suffer for wrong doing. Actually, I think he has a drinking problem, and needs help, but business is business, and his personal life is one thing, and business is another. I believe all parties involved have been patient enough with this man. Officer CENSORED will you help us once more?

The community I'm referring to is listed here.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/forum/185-paulys-steelin-custom-fabrication/

Thank you so much!

Respectfully,

CENSORED

@Paul- We have waited long enough man. Your lack of communication, honor, and respect is deplorable. Give us our parts back...NOW!

Edited by MightyLordRay

TP1, may I please have the contact information for the Officer in question; or MightyLordRay if you are willing to share it.  I too would really like to contact him regarding the situation; politely, of course.  Thank you for your help in resolving this situation.  

TP1, may I please have the contact information for the Officer in question; or MightyLordRay if you are willing to share it. I too would really like to contact him regarding the situation; politely, of course. Thank you for your help in resolving this situation.

Everyone that wants this info should send a personal message to TP1.

I wouldn't feel right sharing the info TP1 shared with me in confidence. This policy will help weed out trolls, or people that might be rude to the Officer. Brunnern, that is not to say you are one of the bad ones. I'm sure TP1 won't mind giving you the info, and I appreciate the back up man. ;)

***ALERT***

Concerning all of you who have submitted Police Reports through the Salem, OR Police Department:

All of your reports have been filed under "Civil Cases", and are out of the jurisdiction of the Salem Police Dept.

I spoke with the Salem Police Dept, and had them pull the "Police Reports".

They told me that "OUR" best chance at getting anything done would be to contact the "OREGON STATE ATTOURNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE".

Everyone who has filed a "Police Report" PLEASE contact the "Attorney General's" office with the number given to me by the Salem Police Dept. here:

1-877-877-9392

This is the number for the "Attourney General's Consumer Department".

Can someone post all of Paul Pawlowski's information? When calling this number to submit a Report we will need it.

WE WILL KEEP FIGHTING!!!

Edited by MightyLordRay

These are in no particular order. They are addresses shown to be associated with Pauly at some point or another. He's been a busy boy.

I hope this helps somehow.

Paul M Pawlowski, 36yrs old

Parents: Mark and Audrey

Addresses associated with Paul M Pawlowski:

5746 K St

West Linn, OR 97068

1050 Sunnyview Rd

Salem, OR 97301

1318 Meadowlawn Pl

Molalla, OR 97038

Oregon City:

610 1st Ave

Oregon City, OR 97045

102 Mcloughlin Blvd Unit 7

Oregon City, OR 97045

1503 Jackson St

Oregon City, OR 97045

Portland:

2109 Irving St Unit 309

Portland, OR 97210

12589 SE Linwood Unit 7

Portland, OR 97267

634 SE Hawthorne Blvd, Apt 201

Portland, OR 97214

2109 NW Erving St, Unit 309

Portland, OR 97210

7306 N Delaware Ave, Unit B

Portland, OR 97217

Only phone number I have is this:

(503) 829-9157

***FURTHER INSTRUCTION***

Contacted the office of the Oregon State Attourney General. They instructed me to fill out a complaint online.

So using all the info you have at your disposal fill out this form here:

https://justice.oregon.gov/consumercomplaints/

I have filled mine out!

For the lines requesting Paul's address, and other stuff, I wrote in "SEE COMMENTS" then copy and pasted all the stuff BB1980 posted in the comments section after I wrote about the details of my dealings with Paul.

***MESSAGE FOR PAUL***

You freakin suck dude! You brought this on yourself! We tried to help you. Since you have declined our help we are going to CRAM OUR HELP RIGHT DOWN YOUR THROAT! You are going to get helped this time, and there's no stopping it!

I just submitted my complaint to the Oregon DOJ Consumer Complaint Dept. online form.

I used a chronological format and included a Google Drive  link to all of my online conversations and forum posts/replies with Pauly, emails, USPS Money order scan, pre-paid return shipping label, all converted to pdf format.

As everyone else is, I am hoping that I will at least get my parts back.

All the best to everyone,

Robert

#001, Received by Pauly on 16 Feb 2013

I also submitted a complaint.  I really hope this helps to get something done.

I have tried to be patient with Paul, but this is ridiculous.  No excuse will suffice.  He deserves what he gets.  I have tried for over 2 years to contact him.  I have offered extra money, shipping, and help.  He doesn't care.  

I sent him $300 with my parts, and am willing to take the loss on the money.  I really want my parts back.  I have a $2,500 shotgun that has been collecting dust since 2012, because of Paul.

588 - GBS, IR, PPVCH (K-PUP). At 26 months and counting.  No end in sight. 

Everyone, the more complaints that are submitted, the stronger our chances become of getting our parts back.

I want to thank each and every one of you for submitting your complaints, because you are not only helping yourselves, but all who have been swindled by Paul.

Again, I cannot thank you enough everybody for your support.

If you have not yet submitted your complaint, please do so...if not for yourself...do it for us.

• Like 1

Hi everyone,

Never posted on here but I sent my parts off to pauly on 8/29/2013... still waiting on return of course.... I see group is taking action and I want in. I only have my insured mail receipt and copy of cleared check pauly cashed soon after it was mailed my part numbers were #497 "last 3 digits of my serial right?" Sorry if this sounds dumb but how should i fill out "Details of Complaint" section to attorney general form? If one of you could type the info you put that would help me. Also should I add all the known addresses of pauly above? or just the one i shipped too. I am not good at filling out these types of forms. I have all but given up on getting my parts back and have thought about selling my saiga's skeleton haha yeah its really not funny tho... I have since bought a vepr 12 and love it... I would really like to get my parts and or money returned maybe this complaint form will help..

Thanks,

BDdomino

#497 GB-IR-MT $325.00 sad.png

Also has anyone checked the statue of limitations in Oregon... perhaps Pauly is trying to wait them out then sell the parts one day?? Yeah he's a class A scumbag. He has never replied to any emails I have ever sent him the more I think about this the madder I get.... I saw on the

other thread people were discussing contacting his parents that may be a good idea as well. Maybe they could at least give us some info since Pauly is in hiding or afk. This is beyond apologies etc he needs to answer to a judge if our parts and money

are not returned promptly. The amount of parts he is in possession of have to be in the thousands if not tens of thousands in value along with the money he has taken.. I would bet he's looking at several felonies with a long jail sentence. I'm done venting now............anger.gif 

• Like 1

@BDdomino -If you do not have all the information include all pertinent information you do have. Be sure to include the full serial number(s) of the part(s)you shipped to Paul. What matters most is that the complaint gets submitted, and that all the information you provided is true to the best of your knowledge.

Please be sure to link this forum topic on the other sites you frequent with victims of Paul. Thanks.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.