Things appear to be working out

Question

By the good grace of an upper power, I received my parts back from Paul yesterday.  Pics attached to confirm.  He included a sincere sounding note, gas port gauges, and a sticker.  This REALLY made me day!  Now the million dollar question, why am I the first to receive their parts?

I have made a pretty hard effort in getting my parts back.  I sent Paul boxes to ship my parts back on two occasions… once with a check for money to ship them and once with a prepaid label so he could just pack and ship them free to him.  I will note my check was NOT cashed, and the prepaid label was NOT used.  Paul finished my parts (they look AMAZING) and shipped them back to me on his own dime.  I believe Paul is a good guy deep down and really did hit some troubles that turned this situation bad for all of us.

I am local to the Salem/Portland area, so I filed a police report in Salem.  An officer was actually able to reach Paul via phone and spoke with him.  I don’t know what the phone number was, but it was not the (971) or (503) number posted on here.  At Paul’s request, the officer could not release the number to me.  Paul said he had had a rough year and was going through tough times.  He said my parts were about half done and would have them done in a about a week and a half.  That was about a month ago. 

A couple of weeks ago I actually went to the Molalla address that was posted on here and talked with a fellow who claimed to be Mark Pawloski but did not know of a Paul Pawloski.  I did that about a week and a half ago.  The man didn’t sound like Paul in the Youtube videos, but did sound like the voicemail greeting on the (971) number.

I make the note that I shipped my parts to Paul 6/25/13, so I am not near the front of the line.  I think Paul got scared that I was involving the authorities and was actively looking for him.  I am extremely happy to have my parts back but very perplexed why I got my parts before anyone else has (at least before anyone that posts on here).  Paul obviously can perform work now, and his note indicates he can finish the workload he has.

I am sorry to say I have had no contact with Paul since June of 2013, so I cannot offer any assistance to anyone trying to contact him.  With this, all I can say is Paul still has the parts.  It sure seems like he is a man of his word that he wants to make good on his promises.  The parts returned are mine.  I know this by the serial on the bolt and carrier but also because I custom profiled my hammer to function with my LRBHO.  After installing the internals, it test cycles and fires on snap caps. 

I believe Paul has everyone’s parts still and has the capability to finish them.  I think he was scared that I might get to him, so he finished my parts and got them to me.  I thank him gratefully for that, but plead him to make good with everyone else as soon as he can before he gets into any trouble.  Another note I will make it that I never bad mouthed Paul on the forums or left him any nasty messages.  All the voicemails, emails, and letters I sent were polite and professional.  That may have played to my advantage; acting threatening and childish usually doesn't get you anywhere in life anyhow.  If the bickering and name calling on here stops... maybe Paul will feel more obligated to help everyone else out.  Could be a combination of things, but it worked for me, I got my parts back from Paul. Finished.

post-41061-0-44764500-1408108997_thumb.jpg

post-41061-0-48056300-1408109128_thumb.jpg

post-41061-0-07470300-1408109156_thumb.jpg

Edited by yfzrevo450
  • Like 3
  • Answers 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

I can say from experience that being a moderator is not easy. I did it in a forum that was a piece of cake compared to this one and it was still hard work. Being a moderator here and even semi-patient

I was 1st on the list I had the RSB, I'm happy to report I received my parts today as promised.

Drove up and had a great visit with Shannon from Cobra's Custom and left my parts #001 in his very capable hands to get done like they should be. I saw and handled a lot of his work that he did on an

Posted Images

I dont thinkequipmented him :huh: at all.....

I think it was just as he said, shop went bust and he lost most his tools, and wanted to finish what he started.

glad you got your parts back.

yes this is true, Pauly emailed me and stated his shop closed and most of the equipment was lost. He is in the process mailing people's parts back right now

• Like 1

pauly emailed me as well, he said sorry and explained the same thing about parts being in storage, SO REST ASSURED, HE SAYS HE HAS EVERYONES PARTS. and the reason the glass bolts are shipping first is because they are probably the easiest and fastest to do, and require the least amount of tools. I offered to send paul some extra cash to help get everyones parts back.

• Like 1

I am not buying it Sorry guys. He probably sent yfrevo450 stuff to him because he put pressure on, and he is local.  We have all heard this before from Pauly. You would think he would at least email people who have been waiting over 18 months now first, Or email em period. I am not the only one whos been waiting this long.

All I am saying is, Dont hold your breath. We have all heard this before. I have an appointment to talk with the local ATF field office agents on August 22nd about this situation. Since it is on a federal level, they want all the info I have to possibly look into this.  After that, I am going to file with the Post office for mail fraud depending on what the ATF tells me. I may have to file in Oregon a local police report but thats all after the meeting I have.

Folks, if you get your stuff back great. I think this is just another ploy to buy time and I am not buying it.  I will post again after my meeting.

look, iv said some nasty things, and even posted a picture of pauly as the devil during my upset, but keep this in mind, when pauly wrote me the same day he wrote other people, he specifically knew detail about me like where i live and such, which means he has retained my info, probably with my parts. If i get my parts back i will post pictures asap

pauly emailed me as well, he said sorry and explained the same thing about parts being in storage, SO REST ASSURED, HE SAYS HE HAS EVERYONES PARTS. and the reason the glass bolts are shipping first is because they are probably the easiest and fastest to do, and require the least amount of tools. I offered to send paul some extra cash to help get everyones parts back.

I thought the same thing.  It's a simple Glassbolt job, and I told him to leave it black, so it's less work than other GB jobs.  It won't be overnight, but I think the easier jobs will get cranking out then the Ice Racks and the rest will come with time.  If others start to see parts in the mail, it'll be safe to say Paul is putting forth the effort to make good with everyone.  I like to think the gears are turning and momentum has started.

Maybe something for others to do is to send Paul a letter reminding him of the job you paid for, serial number, and shipping address just to be sure he has it.  Send it to the Sunnyview Salem, OR address.  If you want to get your parts back, I think this is a good route to go.

Im trying anything man. If the ATF says theres nothing they can do, so be it. Ill move on to the next thing. Gotta start somewhere right? Maybe whatever info I have wont mean anything at all, maybe it will. Ill never know unless I try.  Now in the offhand chance the ATF can do something, well all the better. After all, he does have money and inventory from all over the US. I dunno how its going to work or if theres anything there, but I have an appointment to talk with them. Doesnt hurt and like I said, I will at least be trying to get something started.

Not being a negative nancy really, just going off of what we have seen and been told before by him. Ships off a set, then poof gone for months. If im wrong and hes shipping and making good on things then good for him. How long will that last.   How long has your wait been AZG? Do you feel its all ok as long as you get back your parts and that it took this long with no communication at all?

Lets just see how long till the next set gets posted. Im skeptical and im basing that solely off his own past performance.

No receivers involved...how again is it a federal matter?

You have fun rallying all the kings horses and men.

What a negative nancy.

& I'll be keeping everyone in mind that has tried to tar me with the same brush be somehow implementing my involvement with this mess...

Whatever.

If you were falsely implicated in something (with no shred of anything to justify said accusations) and it effected your carpentry business, you would think differently...

I do thank you for your callous indifference... Hope you don't mind when I treat you the same way....

Jim, GOOD question! that does not stop the accusations in other threads on this board and others as well as several strings of PM's where folks have tried to 'involve & implicate' me in this mess...

Jim, GOOD question! that does not stop the accusations in other threads on this board and others as well as several strings of PM's where folks have tried to 'involve & implicate' me in this mess...

malarkey 

People need to lay off the coolaid and loosen their tinfoil hats a bit. 

Im trying anything man. If the ATF says theres nothing they can do, so be it. Ill move on to the next thing. Gotta start somewhere right? Maybe whatever info I have wont mean anything at all, maybe it will. Ill never know unless I try.  Now in the offhand chance the ATF can do something, well all the better. After all, he does have money and inventory from all over the US. I dunno how its going to work or if theres anything there, but I have an appointment to talk with them. Doesnt hurt and like I said, I will at least be trying to get something started.

Not being a negative nancy really, just going off of what we have seen and been told before by him. Ships off a set, then poof gone for months. If im wrong and hes shipping and making good on things then good for him. How long will that last.   How long has your wait been AZG? Do you feel its all ok as long as you get back your parts and that it took this long with no communication at all?

Lets just see how long till the next set gets posted. Im skeptical and im basing that solely off his own past performance.

why get the ATF crooks involved in the first place? just seems like you trying to drive in a nail with a sledge hammer. People who are being civil are actually getting results and emails and parts back. why that information leads you to contacting the ATF is beyond me. As you, yourself stated, you arent the only one waiting. you dont see them getting all worked up at this point. And if parts are being returned and emails are going out, I really dont see the point. Battle has been won. Do you think he is going to return only a few peoples parts and say fuck the rest.....I dont think so. Have faith in the man. Not trying to say your loss is any less but there have been way bigger screw ups than this that have been made right. Ask me how I know. $3000 in firearms, jacked by the russians, from more than a few members on here and we ALL got our money back as I am sure you will get your parts. It just takes time. 

And on the off chance the ATF can do something, what would you have them do? Arrest Pauly and make it pretty much impossibe for there to be any hope of anyone getting their parts back, because that is exactly what will happen.

Do you think if he is charged and arrested he's gonna waste any more time on the POS that got him locked up. I wouldnt. Jail sentance = time served.

But if I had the chance to make it right before hand, then sure. I would make sure my name was restored and everyone got what they paid for.

I personally wouldnt show up or would cancel that appointment. waste of time that could better be used elsewhere IMO. There not going to do anything, even if they say they will. I mean really, do you think they're gonna waste their time on PARTS when there are full blown firearms being lost/stolen/forgotten on the hoods of police cruisers that they need to look after. 

My wait with Pauly was 2 weeks. Not apart of this. I had the very 1st Ice Rack, before the Ice Rack was called an Ice Rack. The carrier group in pauly's video is mine. if its still the same vid. Good for me, right. not trying to gloat. just saying. Guy has never done me wrong and actually hooked me up for next to nothing at the time of getting his business up. I dont do business with theives. Dont believe him to be one.

However, I had to wait 2+ years to get my $3000 reddragun 030 refund. 

Also not sure how people think Juggernaut is involved in this. Lay off the propane hits poeple, cuz thats just stupid.  

All in all, I hope and am sure everyone will get their parts back. Keep calm and fly casual I guess. 

One person in the last what 5 months or so got their parts back and you say have faith in the guy. This is the same ol story hes used before to get as far as he has already.

I have sent various emails, all civil, for months now. Not one single reply was ever sent back to me. I have requested my parts back, finished or not, multiple times with no answer. Almost 19 months now....and the last time he sent me an actual email was in early Oct 2013 saying my parts were going to be on by the end of the week, That was what...10 months ago?

I used to feel the same way about him as you do. I wised up though. I think maybe being nice about the situation to him was the mistake in the first place. I haven't heard of anyone getting any email at all from Paul until this. Everyone has been civil, giving him more time. Which is why some of us are at over a year and a half now of waiting.

You notice the person above got their parts back only after they started getting close to Paul with authorities etc. Since all this business is over multiple state lines, and it involves firearms parts, interstate fraud involving essential firearms parts,  I figure the ATF would be able to do more than my local authorities. Why should I continue to let him get away with this? Or anyone else for that matter. One person gets their parts back and all the sudden hes a saint again? Like I said, its probably just another ploy to buy more time. If he gets charged and arrested, how is the person who brought justice to him a POS? I think you have that backwards. He brought it on himself, plain and simple. Then once the mail fraud angle kicks in, it will hopefully show the ATF was at least contacted or that there is a connection there to the name and business. Then least we forget there could come civil suits against him once he is charged or even if he isnt charged.  If he gets a tax return, or a paycheck then some folks will end up getting money back for lost parts etc just from a civil suit alone. We will see how that goes.

Some of us have already bought bolts, carriers, triggers etc to replace what Paul has taken. So yea he has a good excuse now not to give anyones parts back. Someone turned him in and he lost everyones stuff. I already see that one coming from him. If hes been shipping parts back to people, they better start posting quick if anyone is going to take him seriously. His business is shot, there is no coming back from this. Why would anyone send him their parts after this especially when hes not the only one doing this type of work? With what he has done to his own name, hes finished and he knows it.

Ive given him plenty of time as well as others to make things right...almost 19 months...in 4 days I will be able to say I am honestly trying to bring Justice to this mess.

How about this, if another person gets back their parts before my appointment, Ill simply not go. You and I both know that wont happen though. Besides all im really doing is asking if there is anything they can do. Theres a good chance they can im betting so why not. Its better than sitting around letting him get away with this.

malarkey 

People need to lay off the coolaid and loosen their tinfoil hats a bit. 

why get the ATF crooks involved in the first place? just seems like you trying to drive in a nail with a sledge hammer. People who are being civil are actually getting results and emails and parts back. why that information leads you to contacting the ATF is beyond me. As you, yourself stated, you arent the only one waiting. you dont see them getting all worked up at this point. And if parts are being returned and emails are going out, I really dont see the point. Battle has been won. Do you think he is going to return only a few peoples parts and say fuck the rest.....I dont think so. Have faith in the man. Not trying to say your loss is any less but there have been way bigger screw ups than this that have been made right. Ask me how I know. $3000 in firearms, jacked by the russians, from more than a few members on here and we ALL got our money back as I am sure you will get your parts. It just takes time. 

And on the off chance the ATF can do something, what would you have them do? Arrest Pauly and make it pretty much impossibe for there to be any hope of anyone getting their parts back, because that is exactly what will happen.

Do you think if he is charged and arrested he's gonna waste any more time on the POS that got him locked up. I wouldnt. Jail sentance = time served.

But if I had the chance to make it right before hand, then sure. I would make sure my name was restored and everyone got what they paid for.

I personally wouldnt show up or would cancel that appointment. waste of time that could better be used elsewhere IMO. There not going to do anything, even if they say they will. I mean really, do you think they're gonna waste their time on PARTS when there are full blown firearms being lost/stolen/forgotten on the hoods of police cruisers that they need to look after. 

My wait with Pauly was 2 weeks. Not apart of this. I had the very 1st Ice Rack, before the Ice Rack was called an Ice Rack. The carrier group in pauly's video is mine. if its still the same vid. Good for me, right. not trying to gloat. just saying. Guy has never done me wrong and actually hooked me up for next to nothing at the time of getting his business up. I dont do business with theives. Dont believe him to be one.

However, I had to wait 2+ years to get my $3000 reddragun 030 refund. 

Also not sure how people think Juggernaut is involved in this. Lay off the propane hits poeple, cuz thats just stupid.  

All in all, I hope and am sure everyone will get their parts back. Keep calm and fly casual I guess. 

Not saying he'll be a saint or business worthy again. But if he gets you and everyone else all your parts back he at least won't be a thief. Im not trying to keep you from your parts so do what you will. Good luck

Here we go again. I never received an email so the jury is still out. Before this thread gets locked due to name calling, etc., I just want to say I hope we all get our parts back. Don't think anyone is in cahoots with Pauly, I just think that he got that bolt done first so he sent it. Order of him receiving the parts is really not all important right now as long as we all get our stuff back.

Not saying he'll be a saint or business worthy again. But if he gets you and everyone else all your parts back he at least won't be a thief. Im not trying to keep you from your parts so do what you will. Good luck

He will forever be a fuken thief, as he stole EVERYONES security bad_egg.gif

• Like 1

as long as we all get our stuff back.

Nobody is getting any of their stuff back if he goes to jail for this. Of this I'm pretty sure. Probably a pretty good chance you will get them back if he doesn't being parts seem to be trickling out.

He will forever be a fuken thief, as he stole EVERYONES security bad_egg.gif

You are entitled to feel that way but do you honestly believed he asked to lose his business and all his tools and make enemies of all of you or do you think maybe life dealt him a few shitty cards and now he's just trying to finish what he started?

I would say put the emotions aside and really think about it but I won't. You aren't going to change how you feel just because of what I said and don't blame you.

Hope you all get your parts back.

Someone who takes money for work, and doesn't do the work, and also lies and refuses to return the parts for over a year is called what then?

• Like 1

Someone who takes money for work, and doesn't do the work, and also lies and refuses to return the parts for over a year is called what then?

What proof do you have that he lied?

How do you know he had the money to return and it wasn't spent already?

How do you know he refused to return parts?

Did he ever tell anyone by email or phone "no you cannot have your parts back." ?

I didn't call Brian a thief and threaten him with lawsuits or any of that. Took a few years but I among with many many others got their $ back.

So far, everyone has gotten the same story. Not consistent with lying.

Business went bust, lost tools. I heard that the landlord was holding all the tools and parts as collateral until whatever debt he owed was paid. If he didn't have a job and no income I would see how it would be hard to get that stuff back.

Which I would think he might have gotten a different less paying job and possibly sold off some shit to get tools and parts back which I am sure took some time.

Did he ever tell anyone by email or phone "no you cannot have your parts back." ?

I didn't call Brian a thief and threaten him with lawsuits or any of that. Took a few years but I among with many many others got their $ back.

He gave delivery dates and made claims about progress that weren't true. He also emailed me attempting to blame other people for lapses that were solely within his control a while back. Fundamentally, he made promises to do work for money, and did not do the work within the terms of the deal. These people have been asking for their parts for more than a year, and several of them have repeatedly offered to provide the means to ship them. He did not ship most of them, and for several that he did, it was only after repeated requests. As such, that can only be interpreted as a refusal.

• Like 1

He gave delivery dates and made claims about progress that weren't true. He also emailed me attempting to blame other people for lapses that were solely within his control a while back. Fundamentally, he made promises to do work for money, and did not do the work within the terms of the deal. These people have been asking for their parts for more than a year, and several of them have repeatedly offered to provide the means to ship them. He did not ship most of them, and for several that he did, it was only after repeated requests. As such, that can only be interpreted as a refusal.

Gotcha, well. in reality most, not all builders deviate from their delivery dates. I have one out right not that is now a week late and im not up his ass about it. I understand after working a little bit in the industry and dealing with builders & vendors in the AK community, that it happens. It just does. to everyone at one point or another. 

I cant speak for the emails he sent you blaming others unless you refer to the land lord holding all his tools and parts, that, well then is out of his control if you dont have any money to pay the bills and he locks you out. How is he supposed to ship them if they arent in his possession? maybe he finally got enough to get it all back and now hes slowly getting the work out. doesnt seem too far fetched to me. 

Its really all circumstantial and dont care to go back and forth about it further speculating this or that. lets just say you won the discussion or whatever. I concede. Hes a dirtbag rat bastard and robbed everyone blind. May god have mercy on his soul. 

It is what it is.  

regards

G

Edited by AZG

The tools being held by his landlord was just a thought someone had on here a while back. Is there some information I missed that this is in fact what has happened? Who found this out? I would love to talk to them before this Friday so I can get that information as well. As far as I can recall, that was a what if scenario, before that thread got locked. IF it is true, please point me to the person who could verify that, it would really help out.

What I dont get is. Were the parts in storage as Paul said himself in an email to someone here, or did the landlord have them as posted on another thread (possible rumor)? Or were they given back and Paul put them in storage. Either way all that info would be quite helpful.

It also looks like I will be getting some AWESOME information from someone on this board before I go. So it looks like things might actually be moving along here. Its been almost a week, and no one else has come forward about getting parts back.  If he was in the process of shipping back, others should have had things back by now.

The tools being held by his landlord was just a thought someone had on here a while back. Is there some information I missed that this is in fact what has happened? Who found this out? I would love to talk to them before this Friday so I can get that information as well. As far as I can recall, that was a what if scenario, before that thread got locked. IF it is true, please point me to the person who could verify that, it would really help out.

What I dont get is. Were the parts in storage as Paul said himself in an email to someone here, or did the landlord have them as posted on another thread (possible rumor)? Or were they given back and Paul put them in storage. Either way all that info would be quite helpful.

It also looks like I will be getting some AWESOME information from someone on this board before I go. So it looks like things might actually be moving along here. Its been almost a week, and no one else has come forward about getting parts back.  If he was in the process of shipping back, others should have had things back by now.

I could be wrong. I mean it was read on the internet, so its gotta be true, right....

They're probably in storage as Paul said himself in an email to somone here. Like you said, it was just a thought someone had apparently.

you may be right. Better keep that meeting after all. you never know...this could be the step that gets you your parts back.  

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.