New Saiga converted by RWC looks a little rough

Hey, just got my first saiga yesterday! Bought it from J&G sales for $650. I like it a lot, but it looks a little rough in some areas, I've spotted some stuff around different parts of the chamber that looks like rust, but it could just be dried grease. This is my first time owning a saiga/ak, so I don't really know what the norm is. The outside of the receiver looks alright, its rougher than I had expected, but I am alright with that. The only thing I am worried about, is that stuff that looks like rust. I would post pictures, but I already got the bigger area cleaned (which really was not that big) Now their is just a little hole on the right side of the barrel inside of the chamber that has some of the stuff left in it, and I can't really get to it with a camera or any of my cleaning tools. Any insight would be helpful! Oh, and I forgot to add that whatever it is did not come off real easy. Had to scrub it a bit with a brass brush to get it to come off, and that did not help the finish lol.

Edited by Donovan755