So how rare are these gonna get

• 6 months later...

I heard recently that Izhmash was going to be setting up factory here in the USA.  Not sure if its true, just what I had read from a little thing online a week ago.I would hold on to it just in case, but if you really need the money I guess it wouldn't hurt to sell it now while the price is still up.

Edited by madjack

Not exactly - RWC, the former importer of Kalashnikov Concern products (including firearms and accessories produced at Izhmash) plans to begin production of AK rifles, and possibly shotguns, in the US, using the Kalashnikov brand name.

By executive edict, Izhmash/Kalashnikov Concern can't and won't have any interest in the venture.

Saigas has been sold in US for a while and volume was pretty decent too. It's not like it's a rare collectible, limited run piece. But no more is coming, that's for sure. There is the ban and also RF army placed in order for 70k new rifles which would keep them busy for a while in the domestic market.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...