This is actually a good thing since I've always imagined it would be difficult to piss on his grave... A monument? That's attainable.

I doubt you're the only one.....Imagine the problem they're going to have keeping it clean!

It's gonna smell TERRIBLE! :D

• Like 2

This is actually a good thing since I've always imagined it would be difficult to piss on his grave... A monument? That's attainable.

I doubt you're the only one.....Imagine the problem they're going to have keeping it clean!

It's gonna smell TERRIBLE! biggrin.png

LOL! Good point!

I just hope people can keep it civil by throwing turds at it, leaving Obamacare bills, or dumping spent steel shell casings (he's not worth brass) and not just load it up with racist graffiti.

Good luck getting through these guys 

and around those guys

post-31894-0-85922400-1408803034.png

post-31894-0-15017600-1408803250.jpg

Edited by Boomsick42

That NBP pic looks like a shot from some third world shithole, but it's HERE! If they were white, that shit would NOT be tolerated.

Aint that special bad_egg.gif

Edit to add;

I just got back from wallyworld, where I picked up another 60 rounds of 762x51 just for dealing with animals like that ph34r.png

Edited by AA re-cvrd

It's gonna smell TERRIBLE! biggrin.png

LOL! Good point!

I just hope people can keep it civil by throwing turds at it, leaving Obamacare bills, or dumping spent steel shell casings (he's not worth brass) and not just load it up with racist graffiti.

Good luck getting through these guys 

and around those guys

No problem... I'll just got on the 1st of the month around noon... It will be desolate.

History will show this shit stain to be the worst president of all time and the most corrupt administration we have ever had.

I say to his worshippers, go ahead and immortalize your allegiance with the Marxist scum that you be exposed for what you are.

A day of reckoning will come to pass. Perhaps to late but it will come to pass.

Meanwhile back at the ranch, I feel another monument coming on.

• Like 2

Come to think of it, I think of him every time I take a shit, so I guess that makes each and every one a monument.

I work in one of the most liberal bastions you can think of, so EVERY time I gotta go to the shitter I announce that I'm going to deposit an Obama. Needless to say, they all love me  girl.gif  

• Like 1

Hopefully we'll be rid of that shitstain before it's too late.

we get rid of every shit stain every 4 or sometimes 8 years. but they just get replaced by another shit stain. then we have to wait another 4 or sometimes 8 years and he's gone, only to be replaced by another shit stain. (repeat this until the world explodes into quadrillion, trillion pieces of rock)