Ok so i filed one of my Tax Stamps via Eforms 2 1/2 weeks ago for my mini draco..And guess what i got today in my email box? It was an approval ..I gotta say they are moving pretty fast over there via eforms..I should have waited before i mailed out my other Tax Stamp ..I called them today on it and they said if things still go as planned i might hear back something by october

form1?

yes..the Turn around time using eforms for the form 1s are faster than i have ever seen them..it only took 2 1/2 weeks..

My gun smith currently has my mini draco attaching the folding stock

Edited by voonman
  • Like 1

You have to have a trust correct?

yes .or Cheif LEO sign off..Or a corporation ..Trust is the easiest way to do it..find your local attorney who can draw one up for you and you can pass down your NFA weapons down to your kids if you should ever die..

I was under the impression that efile was not for individuals, you had t use the trust. Id rather do it individually. We don't have a problem getting signed off in my county.

correct..eforms is only for trusts.. if you do it as an individual ..you will have to mail it in..but it will take about 8 months or so..if you do a trust..you are looking between 2-3weeks for an approval..