Dammit, get it through that dense mass of gray matterless bone called your skull.

There is no such thing as a, "Black on White Hate Crime."

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 1

I'm going to play Devil's advocate...

The McDonald's in question is no bigger than any other average McDonald's... Why would any sane person even pull into the lot if 400 people of ANY color were gathered around?

Big Mac Attack

The McDonald's in question is no bigger than any other average McDonald's... Why would any sane person even pull into the lot if 400 people of ANY color were gathered around?

Big Mac Attack

My guess being a college town, kids are from other areas of the state and country. Just doesn't make sense I know.

Jesus Crist....that shit just enrages me to no fuken end............my wife is no liberal, but she refuses to face and accept that white people (white men mostly) are hated by the average black person. I have to be around it every fuken day...sickening.

Oh yeah....fuck you McDonalds, lets see how long it takes for you to get another dollar of mine post-13516-0-09168900-1409105949.jpg

• Like 3

Jesus Crist....that shit just enrages me to no fuken end............my wife is no liberal, but she refuses to face and accept that white people (white men mostly) are hated by the average black person. I have to be around it every fuken day...sickening.

Oh yeah....fuck you McDonalds, lets see how long it takes for you to get another dollar of mine attachicon.gifMiddle Finger.jpg

Point your wife to this site. Sounds like she has her head in the sand.

http://whitegirlbleedalot.com/

Whitey is the only one that can commit a hate crime. rolleyes.gif Come to think of it, I dont know of any one case where people of another race were charged with one. Especially this.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/08/13/the-gruesome-story-of-a-murdered-tennessee-couple-you-may-have-never-heard-about-but-that-you-will-never-forget/

And to top it off, the justice brothers showed up in defense of the black ghetto welfare trash aka niggers. And yes, they were NOT charged with a hate crime. Our so called justice system is fucking pathetic.

• Like 1

The black "culture" is full of hate and crime and general scumbagness.

Even in the Marines where "everyone is green" many of the black enlisted men were still racist shitbags. 

It's all part of the destruction of America.  Black people are taught to hate America and white people.  Brown people are taught to hate America and white people.

White cop kills black teen, 24/7 news for weeks.  Black cop kills white teen 2 days later, crickets.

I don't see any way this goes except bad. 

• Like 4

Big Mac Attack

My guess being a college town, kids are from other areas of the state and country. Just doesn't make sense I know.

Are you suggesting that there are areas in the country where driving into a riot sized crowd for a sandwich is sane behavior?

I am so sick of this double standard crap.  Race card, Whitey is evil, fucking tired of it. 

Even in the Marines where "everyone is green" many of the black enlisted men were still racist shitbags.

I was 19 and jumped by three of my Marine 'buddies' in the head early one morning before going on post.  All three were black, and if it weren't for the 2 NCO's that heard the commotion, I don't know what would have happened.  I never spoke to them again...it was without a doubt a white/black thing and absolutely nothing was done about it.  I didn't let it get to me, but I will never forget it.  If I had been black and the 3 aggressors white, OMG it would have hit the fan. 

But, I can honestly say, that was the only 'racial' incident that I ever witnessed in my beloved Corps.  AS for civilian life, well, you know the answer to that already.  We had mandatory 'diversity' training yesterday, and the lady was really getting frustrated with us.  Fuck her, go back to your corporate ass office and leave us tech's alone. 

PC shit is endless, worse then the flesh eating virus on our minds, and will doom this country, if it hasn't already. 

Enough. 

• Like 2

You'd think there would be plenty of revenue in College Station to cover enough cops to eliminate this problem.

They should be rolling through that McD's every so often to break up the loitering.

Good to see McD's got raked over the coals for promoting and hosting the dangerous environment.

Hip-Hop events with over 1500 black kids showing up and they think there won't be any problems?  Really?

I want to try to make sure this doesn't get glossed over...

A rural Mississippi man suffered life-threatening injuries and required brain surgery after, his friend said, he entered a Waffle House despite receiving a warning not to enter the restaurant because of the color of his skin.

The severe beating occurred early Sunday morning around 2 a.m., reports The Clarion-Ledger. Up to 20 assailants participated.

The injured man is Ralph Weems IV, a veteran of the Iraq War and a Marine. He is white.

The altercation began at about 1 a.m. when Weems and the friend, David Knighten, chose to go inside the Waffle House. Knighten said they made this decision after a man in the parking lot diplomatically suggested that they should leave because the patrons inside were angry about the Aug. 9 police shooting death of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Mo. Thus, the unidentified man explained, the restaurant would not be a safe place for two white people. (RELATED: Twenty-Four Hours In A Small, Highly Televised Riot)

According to Knighten, Weems, 32, began arguing with customers not long after he entered the Waffle House. It’s not clear what was said or what was in dispute. After the police eventually showed up, Weems and Knighten left.

On the way home, the pair decided to stop at a Huddle House — a similar, less iconic eatery that dots the South. The Huddle House was in West Point. Miss.

A group of people followed Weems and Knighten to the mostly empty Huddle House parking lot. A security guard told everyone to leave. However, Weems and Knighten found that some of the men had blocked their way.

Witnesses described the attackers as black but otherwise could not identify them.

Knighten, an Air Force veteran who fought in the war in Afghanistan, said he attempted to calm the hostilities, to no avail.

The people who came for Weems attacked him. He ended up on the ground, getting brutally kicked.

Knighten also suffered several injuries as he tried but failed to help his friend.

“All my injuries were minor fractures and lacerations,” he explained on Facebook, according to The Clarion-Ledger. “I just wish I could have reached him sooner. Please keep your thoughts and prayers on Ralph.”

Knighten added: “I do remember racial slurs being yelled from the crowd.”

Police failed to arrive on the scene until the crowd had dispersed.

“This does not appear to be a hate crime,” local police chief Tim Brinkley said, according to The Times-Picayune. “It’s very early in this investigation but thus far the evidence and statements suggest that a verbal altercation turned physical and somebody got hurt.” (RELATED: Sunday Night Brings More Looting And Destruction To Ferguson; National Guard On Its Way)

For now, the incident is under investigation as an aggravated assault.

“It’s not clear whether or not all of the parties were involved in both incidents,” Brinkley also noted.

On Monday, police arrested 22-year-old Courtez McMillian in connection with the conflict. Police say other arrests are pending based on witness accounts and video footage captured in the Huddle House parking lot.

Weems is currently listed in fair condition at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo.

Bradley Barnes, who is related to Weems, said Weems is currently in a post-brain surgery coma induced by doctors.

“They’re going to try and wake him up tomorrow and see what damage was done,” Bradley said, according to The Times-Picayune.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/26/iraq-war-vet-was-warned-waffle-house-wasnt-safe-for-whites-gets-beaten-needs-brain-surgery/#ixzz3BjCVZzrb

And to top it off, the justice brothers showed up in defense of the black ghetto welfare trash aka niggers. And yes, they were NOT charged with a hate crime. Our so called justice system is fucking pathetic.

Finally, someone who will call it like it is.  I'm so fuckin tired of the word thug.  As long as everyone tap dances around the truth, things will never change.

• Like 2

If the roles were reversed,, it would be national news every night and whole cities would burn and be looted.

the ones responsible would be charged with hate crimes and convicted and sent to prison.

The democrats and the media would down play the destruction and murders resulting from the riots, as just seeking justice.

• Like 2

I bite my tongue ALOTT, and it hurts..........and I know I'm not alone. These people get free shit by playing the victim, they've become very good at it. The vast majority choose ignorance over education so that they can continue to blame "society" (whitey) for their troubles, and get more free shit. I have personally never witnessed a civil conversation of race relations, as everyone I've seen ends with the blacks getting angry and acting like animals. I work a job that exposes me to their insanity EVERY FUKEN DAY, the depth of ignorance is absolutely appalling.

If the roles were reversed,, it would be national news every night and whole cities would burn and be looted.

the ones responsible would be charged with hate crimes and convicted and sent to prison.

The democrats and the media would down play the destruction and murders resulting from the riots, as just seeking justice.

You mean like they're doing presently  bad_egg.gif

• Like 2

I bite my tongue ALOTT, and it hurts..........and I know I'm not alone. These people get free shit by playing the victim, they've become very good at it. The vast majority choose ignorance over education so that they can continue to blame "society" (whitey) for their troubles, and get more free shit. I have personally never witnessed a civil conversation of race relations, as everyone I've seen ends with the blacks getting angry and acting like animals. I work a job that exposes me to their insanity EVERY FUKEN DAY, the depth of ignorance is absolutely appalling.

Exactly

I just think its pathetic that crowds like this are being tolerated at places of business. I highly doubt that two white kids would stumble through a crowd of 200+ black guys and say the word nigger. That sounds more like a lame excuse for violence, and retaliation for the recent rubbish in Ferguson.

Shame on the manager for not calling police after the weapon was brandished, and shame on the manager again for allowing so many shitbags to loiter, knowing damn well things will get ugly. Its pretty fucking pathetic that Mcdonalds is even backing the actions of the manager on duty.

This has hate crime written all over it, but Id really like to see the community take this place back. A 24hr place of business should be a safe place at all hours, and not reserved as a place for criminals to conspire and beat people at will after a certain hour. 

• Like 3