White people have never been safe in black neighborhoods

Yet they cry about how bad us crackers are.

A white man is not safe in black neighborhood's, yet a black man can walk safely in almost any white neighborhood in America.

I have not seen a literate conversation coming from the Ferguson side of the conversation.  These people are fucking animals.  This is why our leader is such a douche bag.  His is rotten to the core and people just don't want to admit it or they will be deemed racist.

People are getting a big boner of Dr. Ben Carson.  He could easily get elected due to us dumb asses wanting to get it right with the black man this time.  I've heard several interviews with him.  Heard him host Hannity.  He's still a brutha no matter what kind of cracker rhetoric he spouts.

FUKEM!  Build the fuckin wall and let them live on their side where they won't be bothered by us.  

facebook_693662837.jpg

The area this happened is very familiar to me and the beautiful young Jacqueline reminds me of my daughter of the same age.

A young innocent white woman murdered for $85 by young black criminals and it's just another day.

Then we have the apparently justified shooting of a young black criminal and we all saw what happened.

I can't say much more about this without sounding very hateful.

http://posttrib.suntimes.com/news/lake/12726271-418/2-held-in-fatal-schererville-shooting.html

There is more in common between modern black culture and Islamic culture than most want to admit.

The left dismisses this as mere rhetoric.  He doesn't really mean it they say.  Seems that some are following his advice.  And nothing is being done about it.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 2

I cordially invite the nice panthers over to my house to give it a try

I do not invite them. 

But if they should decide to try...

They'll prey on the weakest and non-suspecting of our society, as individuals, they won't likely fuck with people like us, but watch out for the hordes they form......horror.gif

Edited by AA re-cvrd
  • Like 1

There is more in common between modern black culture and Islamic culture than most want to admit.

The left dismisses this as mere rhetoric.  He doesn't really mean it they say.  Seems that some are following his advice.  And nothing is being done about it.

I refuse to fill myself with the same fear and hate this guy has.

Nor will I shed a tear when he falls.

• Like 1

I refuse to fill myself with the same fear and hate this guy has.

Nor will I shed a tear when he falls.

Well said sir, well said.

• Like 2