This has to be one of the funniest things I have read in about a decade. It's a bit long but if you ever wondered about the origins of the mall ninja, read on. Be warned though, I just about spit coffee all over my monitor while reading through this.

http://lonelymachines.org/mall-ninjas/

Enjoy,

FLTF3

• Like 3

I am in tears!!! My two favorite quotes:

"We were previuosly restricted to .38’s and two Mossberg 500’s with less leathel rounds in them, but when our team saved the life and possibly the virginity of the Mayor’s nephew, there was a special relaxation of the rules made for us, due to the factt that the nepheew(who will remain nameless to rpevent a scandal) was saved by us using weapons better than our issue setup, so now we have good funding for gear for our jobs, and we needed to find relaible SMG’s, but the HK’s just wouldn’t cut it."

AND:

"BTW A one time experiementation while in the military, does not make one a homosexual. It’s when you practice it daily, like yourself, that you become a homosexual."

Saved the virginity of the mayor's.............Nephew!!......at the mall!!! Still laughing!! The only virginity that is safe, is this guys!

Too Funny!!!!

Edited by Spacehog

"BTW A one time experiementation while in the military, does not make one a homosexual. It’s when you practice it daily, like yourself, that you become a homosexual."

It only takes sucking one cock to be forever known as a cocksucker!

• Like 1

Gecko45 shall forever be a legend in his own mind.

I doubt he will EVER live down the shame of being the top Mall Ninja/SpecOps wannabe.

Hell, he's probably teaching the advanced classes at Coronado by now!

...special....boots....mayor's nephew's virginity...real CQB...

oh my god, nearly laughed coffee and oatmeal out of my nose.  I'll have to finish this later when I can grab a hot chocolate and sit by the fireplace. 

Edited by Padrooga

you DO KNOW gecko45 is a member HERE... 

...and I give a shit why?

Bring it. I don't use AirSoft.

Just to point out that back in the day he trolled HERE as well... That was all...  Found it AMUSING... 

Just to point out that back in the day he trolled HERE as well... That was all...  Found it AMUSING... 

OMFG, that jackass was actually serious!? I thought (or perhaps hoped) this was the work of a couple of pranksters with nothing to do after work, and not some never-be that dreamed about tazing teenagers who took too many free samples at Hickory Farms. Either way, reading through their tirade was a perfect end to a really stressful week.

For the history buffs, here's a couple of suspected Gecko45 sightings the forum search dug up. It seems the really good ones have been purged...damn, the fun could have continued.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/25563-max-range-of-762x39/&do=findComment&comment=226563

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/38301-emp-effect-on-eotech-aimpoint-trijicon/&do=findComment&comment=343022

Hilarious!  I have to wonder if the OP was actually just pulling everyone's leg though.

It's hard to imagine gecko45 and SpecOps could possibly be for real. On the other hand all you need to do is go to just about any gun show and you can find a couple of guys that absolutely fit the profile.

What is for sure, it's pure comedy gold either way.

• Like 2