This crazy shit is allowed to happen on US soil? WTF? Fund raising for terrorists here in the USA?

That's a conference that could stand to have the doors locked, doused in peanut oil then set on fire. Any survivors sent to prison.

This crazy shit is allowed to happen on US soil? WTF? Fund raising for terrorists here in the USA?

That's a conference that could stand to have the doors locked, doused in peanut oil then set on fire. Any survivors sent to prison. shot.

There ya go.

• Like 1

That's a conference that could stand to have the doors locked, doused in peanut oil then set on fire. Any survivors sent to prison. -shot.

should be doused again and reset on fire.

There ya go.

fixed again  big_smile.gif

• Like 3

I was on an airplane sitting at the gate in Atlanta years ago, and Jimmy Crater came in the door of the plane and started shaking peoples hands that where ALREADY seated, WAITING to back out and TAKE OFF, I had to fly coach because that's all the company paid for in the states. He got to my row, stuck out his hand and I looked at him and shook my head NO. That SOB looked at me like I had pissed on the Popes throne, I even had a stewardess whisper in my ear "that I really should shake his hand", and I said it loud enough to be heard, "I ain't shaken that stupid assholes hand". I think this was around 1982, maybe 83, but needless to say, if I'd have said that now a days, my lily white ass would be in the cross bar motel.

Funny part about it was, a couple of guys in the very back came up to me when we landed, slapped me on the back and said "good job", evidently word got around the plane about the "rude ass redneck up front".

Now, I did meet Lou Holtz (spelling) at Hanger 1 in B'ham while waiting on a private corporate jet to fly me to a job, I was greasy, dirty, tired, and had my tool box in my hand, but this man singled me out to shake my hand and talk to me, I guess because I was standing away from everybody and looked like "can I just get the fuck outta here", but that man, is FIRST CLASS and always be in my book

Carter and Obama, can kiss my ass.

• Like 1

I was on an airplane sitting at the gate in Atlanta years ago, and Jimmy Crater came in the door of the plane and started shaking peoples hands that where ALREADY seated, WAITING to back out and TAKE OFF, I had to fly coach because that's all the company paid for in the states. He got to my row, stuck out his hand and I looked at him and shook my head NO. That SOB looked at me like I had pissed on the Popes throne, I even had a stewardess whisper in my ear "that I really should shake his hand", and I said it loud enough to be heard, "I ain't shaken that stupid assholes hand". I think this was around 1982, maybe 83, but needless to say, if I'd have said that now a days, my lily white ass would be in the cross bar motel.

Funny part about it was, a couple of guys in the very back came up to me when we landed, slapped me on the back and said "good job", evidently word got around the plane about the "rude ass redneck up front".

Now, I did meet Lou Holtz (spelling) at Hanger 1 in B'ham while waiting on a private corporate jet to fly me to a job, I was greasy, dirty, tired, and had my tool box in my hand, but this man singled me out to shake my hand and talk to me, I guess because I was standing away from everybody and looked like "can I just get the fuck outta here", but that man, is FIRST CLASS and always be in my book

Cannot say thanks enough.

Rude ass redneck? Because you called that senile, anti- Semitic and as you put it so eloquently, "stupid asshole" on the carpet?

I'd would have bought you free drinks for the entire trip.

His half breed dopplerganger can FOAD as well.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

The composite photo is startling. Both fucked up this country and both love Pisslam.

Termite, I wouldn't shake his filthy anti American and anti Jewish hand either. The day Carter dies will be a holiday for me. The same goes for the Obamamzer.

• Like 3

That's a conference that could stand to have the doors locked, doused in peanut oil then set on fire. Any survivors sent to prison.

Thank god-particle our prior president arrested / deported them all. *scoff*

No defending zero, just pointing out that the bush was no better.

• Like 1

That's a conference that could stand to have the doors locked, doused in lard  then set on fire. Any survivors sent to GITMO prison.

Fixed it for you.

• Like 1