Just a reminder that Sep 11 is right around the corner.  That is the preferred day for islamist shitstains to kill the infidels.

Yeah I know.  "I'm not going to let those assholes determine how I live my life!"

Of course not.  I'm aware of my surroundings every day.  I'll just be that much more aware on Sep 11.

• Like 4

Ya know, we need the war to come here.. I hate to say that... but once the protected class has to bleed their own blood for freedom.... only then will they wake up... Sick and tired of seeing american blood spilled for goat fucking sodomites that don't fight themselves...

I pretty much agree, Juggs... BUT... We won't see a straight up confrontation on American soil for the same reason the Japanese didn't do it in WW2...

...too bad... Now there are 3 or 4 guns behind every blade of grass.

• Like 4

I pretty much agree, Juggs... BUT... We won't see a straight up confrontation on American soil for the same reason the Japanese didn't do it in WW2...

We won't see a straight up confrontation.  But then, terrorists are called terrorists because they strike undefended soft targets. 2001 wasn't a straight up controntation. Fort Hood wasn't a straight up confrontation. The Boston bombing wasn't a straight up confrontation.

If I was a terrorist I could come up with a thousand different ways to attack and kill Americans on American soil. America is weak. Arrogant. Apathetic. It would be too easy.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/08/28/al-qaeda-magazine-urges-terrorists-to-hit-vegas-military-academies-and-stores/

Shopping malls. Movie theaters. Sporting events. Concerts. So many places where people gather together.

And infrastructure. Power grid. Water supply. Gas/oil Pipelines.

They don't need an army. Just individuals with the will to cause terror. Like the Tsarnaev brothers.

There have been reports (not from the Obama media of course) that papers with Arabic writing have been found among the garbage left on the illegal alien trails. Arabic men are among those who have been captured coming in. But they're classified as "refugees".

Only a fool would think that the islam-assholes aren't taking advantage of our wide open border.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 3

I agree, Darth... I don't think they're not coming after us. I just don't think it will be a straight up fight...

...because they would get their asses whipped.

edit: AND... I know Barry is in bed with the motherfuckers so it won't happen until he says so... We're coming up on elections so we're good (we're not at any risk of a huge gasoline price spike either)... I guess that was the original point I was driving at.

Edited by Maxwelhse

Barry doesn't control them. They don't have any reason to fear or respect him. He's weak.

They might be smart enough to wait until after the elections because an attack now would surely result in more conservative candidates being elected.

Then again, if you read the link I posted, it seems the al queero magazine is urging attacks now, and gives a list of suggested targets in the US and Britain.

I have seen what happens when there is even a hint of a gas shortage (the Tucson gas pipeline rupture). It was amazing how fast the lines formed at gas stations. I was stuck in one of those lines because I was caught with my tank almost empty. I make sure to fill up at half a tank since then.

And needless to say I'll make sure both my car and truck have full gas tanks on Sep 10. 99% chance nothing will happen. But I'll use the gas anyway so why not.

Edited by Darth Saigus

IMHO, we are paying for years of the political left's PC crap and immigration policies - not just in the USA, but also in European countries. But the jihadists are fools if they think Obama and the liberals/democrats are a true representation of the USA. They're a product of the corrupt so-called mainstream media. Also ... American church culture (in general) is going to need to be more manly too instead of passive.

All in all ... whether the stuff hits the fan or not, I hope we'll see a rejection of the left now that they've shown their true colors during the obama years. 

I also hope Chuck Norris will run for President!

• Like 1

Barry doesn't control them. They don't have any reason to fear or respect him. He's weak.

They might be smart enough to wait until after the elections because an attack now would surely result in more conservative candidates being elected.

Then again, if you read the link I posted, it seems the al queero magazine is urging attacks now, and gives a list of suggested targets in the US and Britain.

I have seen what happens when there is even a hint of a gas shortage (the Tucson gas pipeline rupture). It was amazing how fast the lines formed at gas stations. I was stuck in one of those lines because I was caught with my tank almost empty. I make sure to fill up at half a tank since then.

And needless to say I'll make sure both my car and truck have full gas tanks on Sep 10. 99% chance nothing will happen. But I'll use the gas anyway so why not.

I firmly believe that Barry is not only aligned with them, but works for them... They want to make sure their buddies stay in power. So... tinfoilhat.gif

I hear you on the gas on 9/10 stuff... I got caught with my pants down on 911, had to wait over an hour for gas, and got to pay double retail (which would be a steal today).

edit: BTW,  I always keep, at least, 40 gallons of gas at the house now... 20 in a hobby car (which I can pump out at the rail), 5 in the genny, and 10 in cans... I cycle it through my driver every 6 months. Cheap and easy "prep". wink.png

Edited by Maxwelhse

I'm most concerned about our power grid.  These cowards won't fight us straight up, so the best way to take out just about everything would be power.

I heard they wanted to hit Vegas.  I'll be there for a few days up to the 10th.  I told the wifee that we WILL be on time for our flight outta there so I can get back to my small town before the jidhadi mother fukers hit the fan.

We won't see a straight up confrontation.  But then, terrorists are called terrorists because they strike undefended soft targets. 2001 wasn't a straight up controntation. Fort Hood wasn't a straight up confrontation. The Boston bombing wasn't a straight up confrontation.

If I was a terrorist I could come up with a thousand different ways to attack and kill Americans on American soil. America is weak. Arrogant. Apathetic. It would be too easy.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/08/28/al-qaeda-magazine-urges-terrorists-to-hit-vegas-military-academies-and-stores/

Shopping malls. Movie theaters. Sporting events. Concerts. So many places where people gather together.

They don't need an army. Just individuals with the will to cause terror. Like the Tsarnaev brothers.

There have been reports (not from the Obama media of course) that papers with Arabic writing have been found among the garbage left on the illegal alien trails. Arabic men are among those who have been captured coming in. But they're classified as "refugees".

Only a fool would think that the islam-assholes aren't taking advantage of our wide open border.

As long as Chuck Norris is still with us we'll be OK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs3uBX6w2Pw

Ya know, we need the war to come here.. I hate to say that... but once the protected class has to bleed their own blood for freedom.... only then will they wake up... Sick and tired of seeing american blood spilled for goat fucking sodomites that don't fight themselves...

I believe this to be fact.

Well I won't waste my time or energy speculating on specific targets either. Giving goat fuckers quarter in my head is not going to happen. Being a little extra aware on 9/11 is a good idea though.

It is going to piss me off to have to deal with the F'n TSA on the 10th. Especially from the third world Shitcago O'hare. Those TSA idiots are the embodiment of why " terrorism " works in the first place.

As long as Chuck Norris is still with us we'll be OK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs3uBX6w2Pw

post-4831-0-13138000-1409437415.jpg

I still wouldn't fuck with him though.

• Like 2

What to do on 9-11?

I am signing the settlement on the house in MD and driving to Texas to live in my camper until the house is built!

The best revenge is just to do well!

FUCK them, live your life.

• Like 5

Nobody said not to live your life.

Reading through the posts I didn't see a single person who's hiding in the basement.

Just because you are aware that bad things can happen doesn't mean you're not living your life.

And just because you're living your life doesn't mean you have to be oblivious.

attachicon.gifchuck-norris.jpg

I still wouldn't fuck with him though.

The guy that took this pic was admitted to the  "Chuck Norris" wing of the local hospital to have his head removed from his anus.

Why is it that we can put a fucking man on the fucking moon but can't get a fucking like button for our great fucking mods?

What kind of black ops will we get this year? How much mind control, propaganda, fear mongering and taxation can we take?

Just like holistic medicine, it builds up in the system. They trickle communism into the I.V. needle of life drip by drip.

Protect your tribe and NEVER be caught off guard. Suck it up and Carry On gents!

Good luck this hunting season.

• Like 3

Truth is, we could get hit by something at any time. Seems they would be likely to hit on a date of a tragedy, for more of a psychological effect. I dont know of anyone just yet thats going to seek shelter just as a precautionary measure. 

Stay classy, and be yourselves. wink.png

There is nothing particularly special about Sept. 11 anymore. That day is only good for terrorists to use to keep making us fearful. They will hit us on some other day when we least expect it. I absolutely treat it just like any other day.

While the intelligence community can not pinpoint whether or not an attack is planned, the official said that agencies “did see this kind of increase in chatter before the September 11 attacks.”

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/aug/28/significant-increase-in-terror-chatter-as-911-near/#ixzz3Bvm0heee 

who knows ?  just be careful out there

Edited by read_the_wall

I'm already seeing security getting tighter around here. I went by one of the gates to "the base" today, a gate that is usually open, not today, gate closed and security guard sitting in front of it in a vehicle with blue lights running. It will be a fuken nightmare trying to commute around here for the next few weeks.

WHERE'S THE FUCKING LIKE BUTTON!?

I have never forgotten this week.

my only regret is that my own governement will arrest us if we load a boat up with guns and bombs and a bunch of red white and blue Americans, to go pay "tribute" to you nice kind folks in turn.

use extreme caution when you fuck with us. if they let us loose.....your done for.....

• Like 1

Never mind the soft targets, think about the soft minds and hearts of so many people here. Look how people freak out over one black thug getting exactly what he asked for, or how people react to a celebrity dying. A terrorist really wouldn't have to do much to "terrify" the current US population. Just make sure that CNN gets the footage and you have an instant crisis as long as it can be construed. As racist or anti liberal.

When/ if they do hit us.. I'd guess multiple soft targets simultaneously... Malls/movie theaters ... Get the anti gunners fired up real good and whatnot..

kill us and disarms us in the same action...

What kind of black ops will we get this year? How much mind control, propaganda, fear mongering and taxation can we take?

Just like holistic medicine, it builds up in the system. They trickle communism into the I.V. needle of life drip by drip.

Protect your tribe and NEVER be caught off guard. Suck it up and Carry On gents!

Good luck this hunting season.

Yup!