This may sound silly, I'm more afraid of our politicians than some terrorist sneaking across the border.

Exactly. And more precisely I am more concerned about politician's 'response' to a terrorist attack than an actual attack. After 9/11 what did we do? We invaded the wrong country. (That's my opinion and I'm not going to argue with anyone about it). Then they proceeded to begin enacting laws and adopting attitudes that treat all Americans as potential enemy combatants rather than free citizens. But they failed to do the one thing that would truly make us "safer". Secure our borders.

• Like 3

This may sound silly, I'm more afraid of our politicians than some terrorist sneaking across the border.

Exactly. And more precisely I am more concerned about politician's 'response' to a terrorist attack than an actual attack. After 9/11 what did we do? We invaded the wrong country. (That's my opinion and I'm not going to argue with anyone about it). Then they proceeded to begin enacting laws and adopting attitudes that treat all Americans as potential enemy combatants rather than free citizens. But they failed to do the one thing that would truly make us "safer". Secure our borders.

We certainly can't invade ourselves silly.

I watched a little 9/11 stuff I hadn't seen before.  Lets just say that 43 should be a bit ashamed.

• Like 1

I watched a little 9/11 stuff I hadn't seen before.  Lets just say that 43 should be a bit ashamed.

Sooooo  did airplanes NOT get crashed into buildings?   If they did, who do you think did that?   If no planes ever got crashed into buildings then I'm gonna wrap my whole house in tinfoil and never leave bitch again.

how bout a few memories. Ill start with my deceased GrandMother's.

me and dad showed up to her apartment at about 2 or 3 pm, once we all got tabs on each other, to make suer she was not reliving ww2.

she was watching the news. and when i walked in, she looked directly at me and said this -

Oh Benny, the Americans are going to use an Atomic Bomb on them. I feel bad for those people.

this memory of sept 11th never has left me. and btw, Gramma's birthday is sept 11

Even a former hitler youth said "I feel bad for them"

well i dont feel nearly as bad yet Gramma, and I am far from done with those folks.

Edited by Ben Vampatella

Sooooo  did airplanes NOT get crashed into buildings?   If they did, who do you think did that?   If no planes ever got crashed into buildings then I'm gonna wrap my whole house in tinfoil and never leave bitch again.

You asked...

I don't think so.  I'll send you a vid I watched this morning via PM and you tell me what you think.

I'm slightly on the fence, so another opinion would be kinda cool.

My biggest problem with 9/11 aside from any other evidence is that THREE buildings fell into their own footprint.  One of which wasn't hit by a plane and had some seriously secret shit in it.

When/ if they do hit us.. I'd guess multiple soft targets simultaneously... Malls/movie theaters ... Get the anti gunners fired up real good and whatnot..

kill us and disarms us in the same action...

This is exactly what I think will happen. This is the number one reason I never go unarmed.

When/ if they do hit us.. I'd guess multiple soft targets simultaneously... Malls/movie theaters ... Get the anti gunners fired up real good and whatnot..

kill us and disarms us in the same action...

This is the number one reason I never go unarmed.

I hate traveling by plane...

• Like 1

Well considering that US warplanes are once again bombing muzzies, it's more likely that some muzzie here in the US will take it upon themselves to kill the infidels.  (By the way I have no problem with killing islamassholes.  Any place.  Any time.  Any way.)

http://www.judicialwatch.org/bulletins/imminent-terrorist-attack-warning-feds-us-border/

Edited by Darth Saigus