I went and looked up the two original interviews, and while there is a resemblance, it's not the same woman. This video shows the same woman in the side by side, but in the Peirs Morgan interview her hair was very dark, and her complexion was darker too.
The image used in the original video isn't from the cnn interview. If it's even a photo of Alex

post-32655-0-58115500-1409535004.pngpost-32655-0-90855900-1409535010.png

Edited by poolingmyignorance
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have no desire to watch any part of an innocent man get decapitated, fake or not.  It honestly sickens me how desensitized people are to shit like this.  Our children have instant access to this stu

Well said sir.  Maybe things might have gone differently between myself and Tundra had I put it this way.   My second public apology this weekend goes out to Tundra.  I guess I should ratchet my ass

My mother always told me to believe half of what I see and none of what I hear, the older I get I realize just how smart she really was.

Posted Images

The state of our country bothers most of us, to the core.

Lack of strong leadership, concerning foreign affairs, is most bothersome.

Domestic issues can be laid at the feet of both parties.

I'm a God fearing, Constitutional Conservative, above all else!

(..... Oops. I was replying to a post on page 1.)

Edited by Sim_Player

I have some sort of facial recognition disorder. For some reason human faces don't register for me. I still can't tell from the photos or videos.

I'm going to need to see them both naked for a HANDS ON comparison before you can debunk this theory.

I could take 10 different photos of my self all one right after the next and look completely different in each one.

I think that is the same girl, sure looks that way to me.

exact same neck-

exact same eyebrows-

exact same nose-

exact same hair-

exact same lips-

exact same face shape

same girl….different photos

Edited by SHOTGUN MESSIAH
  • Like 2

Have any of the conspiracy believers here even considered why in the holy motherfucking hell that "THEY" would even consider using the same girl as an actor with no disguise in two totally separate world famous conspiracies? I mean, Jesus Christ in a car seat, do you not think that any group with the balls and wherewithal to try to pull off MULTIPLE major frauds on the entire world didn't think that maybe they should use a different actress than the one who has been all over the world news? I feel ten times dumber than I did ten minutes ago just for debating this at all.

• Like 1

Have any of the conspiracy believers here even considered why in the holy motherfucking hell that "THEY" would even consider using the same girl as an actor with no disguise in two totally separate world famous conspiracies? I mean, Jesus Christ in a car seat, do you not think that any group with the balls and wherewithal to try to pull off MULTIPLE major frauds on the entire world didn't think that maybe they should use a different actress than the one who has been all over the world news? I feel ten times dumber than I did ten minutes ago just for debating this at all.

That's easy.

" THEY " have to leave some bait out for the ones who will question the story line. Ya know, draw em out so they can be ridiculed and discredited. Cast doubt on the dissenters. That gives everyone else a bandwagon to jump on.

Your new at this conspiracy stuff aren't you?

I will go out on the limb by myself and say that I personally do not believe that the streaks lingering and spreading in the sky are ALL condensation. Do I know what the hell they are?no

I know nothing about this(these) girl(s), but here are closer shots for comparison.

post-19600-0-52816300-1409631107_thumb.jpg

post-19600-0-79019100-1409631120_thumb.jpg

That's easy.

" THEY " have to leave some bait out for the ones who will question the story line. Ya know, draw em out so they can be ridiculed and discredited. Cast doubt on the dissenters. That gives everyone else a bandwagon to jump on.

Your new at this conspiracy stuff aren't you?

c3549d16_zps698184c4.gif

• Like 1

These chics don't even part their hair the same way; case closed.

Is anyone around your area demanding war with ISIS because of James Foley?  I don't hear that and I live in NH, where he was from.  If they intended to beat the war drums that was an epic fail.

I'm no fan of a lot of what the government does, but in the case of Sandy Hook there are a lot of people who have to know the dead children.  Can you hire an entire town to play pretend tragedy?  Or, are you saying they killed like 30ish kids for the sake of a framejob ?  If I thought that and thought I knew who was responsible I'd be in full open revolt until they were dealt with.  I just don't see it.

Edited by Hornsj2
  • Like 1

so who thinks the contrails from airliners are the government spraying us with something?

as long as we are in conspiracys

by the way...the girl on the left has had a broken nose, one on right no so

No question two people

Oh why does this have to be me.  You fuckers already think I'm nuts.

Here we go...  I work outside in a loader all day long.  I've watched them spray.  Sometime's they spray in a "tic tac toe" pattern.  They ALWAYS spray lines that turn into clouds.  I've seen them spray in a "wheel spoke" pattern into a t-storm that turned into a fuckin gully washer.  

Do I think they are spraying us?  Not from what I've seen.  Do I think they are fucking with the climate/weather.  Yup!  

I know what I've seen with my own eyes boys.  These are not contrails.  A contrail will dissipate within several seconds behind the jet.  The things I see, like a few times a week do not dissipate.  They turn into clouds.  It's gotten to the point where I look up and I can tell when they are spraying as all the clouds are straight lines.  I then look for the planes and voila!  It happens here all the fuckin time and no matter WTF they are doing, I don't like it.

There are a few of us at work that watch them.  We just dismiss it as with anything else that's going on there's nothing we can do about it.

Edited by Big John!

These chics don't even part their hair the same way; case closed.

Is anyone around your area demanding war with ISIS because of James Foley?  I don't hear that and I live in NH, where he was from.  If they intended to beat the war drums that was an epic fail.

I'm no fan of a lot of what the government does, but in the case of Sandy Hook there are a lot of people who have to know the dead children.  Can you hire an entire town to play pretend tragedy?  Or, are you saying they killed like 30ish kids for the sake of a framejob ?  If I thought that and thought I knew who was responsible I'd be in full open revolt until they were dealt with.  I just don't see it.

I sure wish I never would have posted that shit as the thread got way off topic.

They have been beating the war drums all over the media.  It's not my neighbors I'm concerned about.  They all have their head in the sand.

There is so much wrong with the SH story that it's incredible.  There's too much for me to get in to.  So you can do your own research or not believe.  It really won't make any difference in our lifetime anyhow.

Do you, as a non conspiracy person, wonder why I was able to post a video of a fake beheading?  Jesus Christ in a car seat.  I don't want to believe the things I've seen.  I usually do a shit ton of homework before posting any tin foil stuff unless I'm looking for another opinion.  I went off half cocked with this chick and the foley part is now forgotten.

I have seen a ton of conspiracy films   911 sandyhook ect

none were anywhere close to convincing me.

even if video looks convincing, the rational behind all the players that would have to be totally compromised, including whole communities......wtf??

no way on earth secrets could be held up with hundreds if not thousands of complicit people being directly involved.

besides I have so many conspiracy theories that are just pure  abject stupidity.

• Like 1

I have seen a ton of conspiracy films   911 sandyhook ect

none were anywhere close to convincing me.

even if video looks convincing, the rational behind all the players that would have to be totally compromised, including whole communities......wtf??

no way on earth secrets could be held up with hundreds if not thousands of complicit people being directly involved.

besides I have so many conspiracy theories that are just pure  abject stupidity.

I used to feel the same way...

I gotta ask...  How is it that three buildings fell into their own footprint?  One of which not being hit by a plane.  I'd love to put this one to rest.

• Like 1

John I like you and the posts you bring to the forum. so dont take this wrong

I may not agree with all things you believe to be true, and thats just fine.

Some of the conspiracy stuff is just too crazy for me to buy into.

as for the building falling.

if a few MILLION TONS of concrete and steel come crashing down from great height....

do you think that may shake the foundations  of near by structures?

think about just how much energy was driven into the ground and surrounding structures

Millions of tons accelerating 32feet per second per second

I dont know for sure the exact reasons, but i know from an engineering point of view that dynamic stuff can be very un predictable.

John I like you and the posts you bring to the forum. so dont take this wrong

I may not agree with all things you believe to be true, and thats just fine.

Some of the conspiracy stuff is just too crazy for me to buy into.

as for the building falling.

if a few MILLION TONS of concrete and steel come crashing down from great height....

do you think that may shake the foundations  of near by structures?

think about just how much energy was driven into the ground and surrounding structures

Millions of tons accelerating 32feet per second per second

I dont know for sure the exact reasons, but i know from an engineering point of view that dynamic stuff can be very un predictable.

I like you too so don't take this wrong.  Seriously?  Three buildings fell into their own footprint bro...  haha.gif

There's a vid out there with the nose of a mostly aluminum plan going all the way through the concrete and steel south towerhaha.gif

At the Pentagon, the aluminum plane went through three layers of the reinforced concrete building and the nose broke through into the centerhaha.gif

I was really wishing you had something for me Jim.  You believe one thing and I wish I didn't believe the other.  Oh well, it seems we're both along for the ride and no matter who is right on the theories I think we can agree that we are completely fucked the way things are going.

• Like 1